A Great Value

Posted by HawaiianViking on Nov 26, 2012

When doing laundry, I alternate between Bio Kleen, Laundry Liquid, All Temperature and Method, Laundry Detergent, Free + Clear. Both detergents are great at cleaning filthy laundry without toxic chemicals and artificial fragrances, and neither product is tested on animals. It would seem, however, that Bio Kleen, Laundry Liquid is a much better value (at less than half the price). I appreciate that it's so concentrated — it makes toting the bottle to the laundry much less cumbersome. The suggested use is "Only 1 oz Per Load!", but I always use more, not because it's necessary, but because of my own compulsion to see a lot of sudsing action. In all, I'm a satisfied customer, and I will re-order.

A good detergent

Posted by Reviewer2707961 on Mar 22, 2011

Washes your clothes perfectly clean with no problem, even the stains is gone. Smells really good, not like regular laundry detergent, doesn't have that chemical smell to it but makes the clothes smell fresh and clean. No problem using it, comes with nice instructions.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer1672828 on Apr 03, 2011

Smells good, lasts long, no allergy.

Makes me feel comfortable using

Posted by DeanaS on May 06, 2010

This smells good and is very concentrated. It works as well as any detergent I've ever used, and I feel good knowing it's safe and not chemically laden.

Like it

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 13, 2012

I use 1 full tablespoon for a load in front loaded machine on 30 C - laundry is clean, with pleasant light smell. Like this product! // Использую одну столовую ложку средства на полную загрузку при 30 градусах - отлично выстиранное белье, приятный легкий запах.

Wonderful. Really works.

Posted by Reviewer1156637 on Nov 10, 2010

I do almost exclusively cold water washes. I love all of Bio Kleen's unscented products, such as this one. I also use Bio Kleen's Bac-Out, which is an enzyme eater, to blood, urine, poo, and chocolate stains. I also use Bio Kleen's Chlorine-free oxygen bleach. I put the Bac-Out and the bleach both directly on stains or stinks and also in the washing machine's trays for detergent, fabric softener, and bleach.

Bio Kleen

Posted by Reviewer2890174 on Oct 01, 2010

Good product. Nice smell.

great eco-friendly cleaner

Posted by EcoMom on Sep 08, 2012

my clothes always come out smelling clean (no lingering odors that can sometimes happen w/eco-cleaners). I've also used to clean the cloth diapers. No repelling issues at all. This little bottle lasts forever too!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2277530 on Mar 08, 2013

Leaves laundry clean and fresh. The very slight scent doesn't bother my sensitive nose or skin. It's concentrated and rinses clean. I add a little oxygen bleach to the white wash now and then, but mostly this is all I need. It's easy to pour too much in - take the time to measure the needed amount in the cap. A little goes a long way. I've tried so many more or less "green" laundry detergents. There are others that are good, but this and Ecover are the best I've found. I don't miss toxic, expensive, overly scented big brand detergents at all.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2611691 on Oct 18, 2010

I'm surprised by how such a small amount can clean my clothes so well! It suds up very nicely. There are HE washers in my building and it totally works. If it can work in those machines, it can work in any machine.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »