great

Posted by Reviewer3356813 on Feb 18, 2016

This is the most affordable natural detergent I can find and it smells amazing.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1878151 on Feb 14, 2016

I was using Gain laundry detergent for a long time, and after reading about the toxic chemicals and what they do your health I decided to try this. Not only is natural, but it's cheaper than Gain.

My favorite "natural" laundry liquid

Posted by 5628240194533481303 on May 31, 2015

I keep returning to this product over and over again. Works great on any water temp. Having the small amount of citrus essence is much more pleasing than non-fragranced products which can smell quite awful. It is small enough not to give me any allergy issues either with my nose or skin. The only time I buy anything else (Ecover) is when this is out of stock and I do not want to wait. I wish they did a fabric softener too.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2277530 on Mar 08, 2013

Leaves laundry clean and fresh. The very slight scent doesn't bother my sensitive nose or skin. It's concentrated and rinses clean. I add a little oxygen bleach to the white wash now and then, but mostly this is all I need. It's easy to pour too much in - take the time to measure the needed amount in the cap. A little goes a long way. I've tried so many more or less "green" laundry detergents. There are others that are good, but this and Ecover are the best I've found. I don't miss toxic, expensive, overly scented big brand detergents at all.

A Great Value

Posted by HawaiianViking on Nov 26, 2012

When doing laundry, I alternate between Bio Kleen, Laundry Liquid, All Temperature and Method, Laundry Detergent, Free + Clear. Both detergents are great at cleaning filthy laundry without toxic chemicals and artificial fragrances, and neither product is tested on animals. It would seem, however, that Bio Kleen, Laundry Liquid is a much better value (at less than half the price). I appreciate that it's so concentrated — it makes toting the bottle to the laundry much less cumbersome. The suggested use is "Only 1 oz Per Load!", but I always use more, not because it's necessary, but because of my own compulsion to see a lot of sudsing action. In all, I'm a satisfied customer, and I will re-order.

great eco-friendly cleaner

Posted by EcoMom on Sep 08, 2012

my clothes always come out smelling clean (no lingering odors that can sometimes happen w/eco-cleaners). I've also used to clean the cloth diapers. No repelling issues at all. This little bottle lasts forever too!

Like it

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 13, 2012

I use 1 full tablespoon for a load in front loaded machine on 30 C - laundry is clean, with pleasant light smell. Like this product! // Использую одну столовую ложку средства на полную загрузку при 30 градусах - отлично выстиранное белье, приятный легкий запах.

!

Posted by Strelka on Jul 30, 2012

labs veļas mazgājamais, par labu cenu. tiešām pietiek 1ēd karote veselai veļmašīnas ielādei! veiksmīgs pirkums. patīkama smarža.

It cleans very well.

Posted by Reviewer1965012 on Jun 11, 2012

It cleans very well.

little goes a long way

Posted by Reviewer2477322 on May 10, 2012

this concentrated detergent works wonders. i do not use fabric softener but leaves my clothes soft. love that it is made from plant&mineral derived ingredients, we do not need to continue polluting ourwaters please!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »