Wonderful. Really works.

Posted by Reviewer1156637 on Nov 10, 2010

I do almost exclusively cold water washes. I love all of Bio Kleen's unscented products, such as this one. I also use Bio Kleen's Bac-Out, which is an enzyme eater, to blood, urine, poo, and chocolate stains. I also use Bio Kleen's Chlorine-free oxygen bleach. I put the Bac-Out and the bleach both directly on stains or stinks and also in the washing machine's trays for detergent, fabric softener, and bleach.

Almost without smell

Posted by Reviewer1936471 on Feb 03, 2011

Almost without smell, which i like much. But I found that I should add more laundry liquid then seller recommends for good result.

great eco-friendly cleaner

Posted by EcoMom on Sep 08, 2012

my clothes always come out smelling clean (no lingering odors that can sometimes happen w/eco-cleaners). I've also used to clean the cloth diapers. No repelling issues at all. This little bottle lasts forever too!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2277530 on Mar 08, 2013

Leaves laundry clean and fresh. The very slight scent doesn't bother my sensitive nose or skin. It's concentrated and rinses clean. I add a little oxygen bleach to the white wash now and then, but mostly this is all I need. It's easy to pour too much in - take the time to measure the needed amount in the cap. A little goes a long way. I've tried so many more or less "green" laundry detergents. There are others that are good, but this and Ecover are the best I've found. I don't miss toxic, expensive, overly scented big brand detergents at all.

Bio Kleen

Posted by Reviewer2890174 on Oct 01, 2010

Good product. Nice smell.

Great natural laundry liquid

Posted by 5250129146369504341 on Nov 29, 2014

It seems to clean my clothes well, and doesn't have too strong of a scent. A nice mild citrus scent like they claim. Perfect for people that are sensitive to fragrances. I combine this with my Ecover natural fabric softener, and it doesn't compete with the fragrance, so all I smell is my fabric softener on my clothes. EWG doesn't give Bio kleen a fantastic rating, but it's almost impossible to buy a pure cleaning product it seems.

Maria. Russia

Posted by Reviewer1507980 on Nov 18, 2010

very bad was packed, so all means of spilled!

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2611691 on Oct 18, 2010

I'm surprised by how such a small amount can clean my clothes so well! It suds up very nicely. There are HE washers in my building and it totally works. If it can work in those machines, it can work in any machine.

!

Posted by Strelka on Jul 30, 2012

labs veļas mazgājamais, par labu cenu. tiešām pietiek 1ēd karote veselai veļmašīnas ielādei! veiksmīgs pirkums. patīkama smarža.

it works

Posted by Reviewer2888646 on May 03, 2011

This detergant does its job as any others, although I hope that this one is healthier!