Bio Kleen, Laundry Liquid, Citrus Essence, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 117 reviews

Wonderful. Really works.

Posted by Reviewer1156637 From California on Nov 10, 2010

I do almost exclusively cold water washes. I love all of Bio Kleen's unscented products, such as this one. I also use Bio Kleen's Bac-Out, which is an enzyme eater, to blood, urine, poo, and chocolate stains. I also use Bio Kleen's Chlorine-free oxygen bleach. I put the Bac-Out and the bleach both directly on stains or stinks and also in the washing machine's trays for detergent, fabric softener, and bleach.

Almost without smell

Posted by Reviewer1936471 From Ukraine on Feb 03, 2011

Almost without smell, which i like much. But I found that I should add more laundry liquid then seller recommends for good result.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2277530 From Norway on Mar 08, 2013

Leaves laundry clean and fresh. The very slight scent doesn't bother my sensitive nose or skin. It's concentrated and rinses clean. I add a little oxygen bleach to the white wash now and then, but mostly this is all I need. It's easy to pour too much in - take the time to measure the needed amount in the cap. A little goes a long way. I've tried so many more or less "green" laundry detergents. There are others that are good, but this and Ecover are the best I've found. I don't miss toxic, expensive, overly scented big brand detergents at all.

great eco-friendly cleaner

Posted by EcoMom on Sep 08, 2012

my clothes always come out smelling clean (no lingering odors that can sometimes happen w/eco-cleaners). I've also used to clean the cloth diapers. No repelling issues at all. This little bottle lasts forever too!

Maria. Russia

Posted by Reviewer1507980 From Russian Federation on Nov 18, 2010

very bad was packed, so all means of spilled!