Use it as a natural whitener

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Nov 09, 2010

Use it to wash out my underwear in the sink and keep tops and bottoms their original shade of white. Washing machines are too rough. Easy does it. Leave fine washables soak in the sink for ten to fifteen minutes and let the product do the work.

nice

Posted by idleFLUX on Oct 10, 2010

works well

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer1727831 on Oct 09, 2010

Very good, washes very good and delete all spots!

As good as chlorine bleach for clothes!

Posted by Reviewer2385058 on Oct 06, 2010

I use soapnuts as a detergent and bio kleen oxygen bleach when my kids have been rolling in the mud...works like a charm!!

Great and no smell!

Posted by HealthMinded71 on Oct 03, 2010

This oxygen bleach works fabulous! We just bought a foreclosed home and it was in serious need of cleaning. Most of our stuff is still in storage and haven't moved in yet because of needed cleaning and painting. I did have this in some of our stuff we had in the car so I decided to put it to use. I cleaned the walls and the floors with this and it worked beautifully! I didn't measure, just used little amounts in bucket of water and went to town. Definitely will be purchasing this again for well, anything I can think of I guess. :) Having MCS it is very important that this has no added fragrances or chemicals. I had not one problem with it. No smell and no fumes! Great great product! ***I also used Bio-Kleen concentrated all purpose cleaner on walls and floors. Used both products by themselves and also combined the two. Honestly, it didn't matter, they both worked great!

don't live without this

Posted by Reviewer3199210 on Sep 21, 2010

fresher and brighter clothes and bedding than with ordinary oxy clean. much more effective than salt and baking soda, which i was going through boxes on a weekly basis. i find i use 2 oz. per load, instead of 1 oz., as they suggest.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1615201 on Sep 20, 2010

Use it almost every time I am doing laundry, clothes are cleaner, does not always help to get whites white again, but still very good product. Definitely will buy again.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1427342 on Sep 02, 2010

This prduct help to erase all the stains from the carpet. good product.

tile and grout

Posted by TheBest on Jul 19, 2010

With this powder mixed in water and then applied to mildew on grout between tile. Allowed it to work for 30 minutes, then used a scrub brush lightly, then rinsed. Mildew was reduced by 80% after one application. I was too lazy to apply a second time. :-(

Brightens

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Jul 19, 2010

I love the way this brightens my clothes. I just don't see that it does what my awful bleach does for the whites :-(