Too much bubbles

Posted by 4984050817209142280 on Nov 19, 2012

The product seems good, but too much bubbles. Makes me feel like it is dishwashing soap instead of produce wash. I much prefer the Bentley Organics' Salad and veggie wash

quality becomes worse

Posted by Reviewer1268891 on Dec 09, 2013

first bottle was fine. But second was too liquid so it's difficult to use it

Healthy eating starts with good wash

Posted by Reviewer1106853 on Sep 15, 2011

Works well on veggies and fruits. Good value for money and easy on the environment as well.

not as advertised

Posted by katmakiah on Feb 05, 2013

the bottle says, 3X concentrated. The shipped item is not concentrated, it's watery. iHerb needs to fix this. it's great stuff but watery, it doesn't stay put long enough to clean apples and other hard items. It's still fine for lettuce and broccoli and such. But you can't a dob of it on an avocado, it spills off into the sink.

Best produce wash available

Posted by Reviewer1306818 on Sep 15, 2010

BioKleen is the best at washing fruit and produce. It leaves no residue and washes the fruits and vegetables from the market. Even 'organic' produce and get residue in cross contamination in transit and store, not to mention the hands that might pick up and put back the product. Wash everything !

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2495873 on Apr 22, 2011

Really like the natural ingredients (and practically every product from Bio Kleen). Leaves no "taste" in our fruits and veges!

Happy to have this around!

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Jul 10, 2011

I can't imagine not washing my produce without this! I feel better knowing that we do what we can to remove toxins and pesticide!

good

Posted by 5022231868808822392 on Oct 17, 2012

I just used it once so far and it seems to work pretty well. My grapes are clean and free from the wax they originally carried.

This is a little hidden gem!

Posted by ladyflipover on Sep 16, 2015

I've used numerous bottles for the past decade - from cleaning babies' equipment to fresh produce. It works great as a hand wash too.

Meh

Posted by Reviewer2242883 on Nov 14, 2011

Seems ok, but the instructions are a little confusing. It also seems weird to me to apply it directly to a piece of food......

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »