really love it!

Posted by 5472492163161348687 on Jun 12, 2013

bio-oil is newly discovered here in Korea, thats why i decided to try it too, and i love it coz it's softhen my dry skin,and make it smooth and it's really lighten my uneven skin tone! thanks bio-oil for making me beautyfull!:)

Alright

Posted by 5250353993145370486 on Dec 03, 2013

As I have combination skin I've never used oil on my face in fear that it might feel a bit too greasy but I wanted to give bio oil a go because I have some acne scarring. I mixed a drop or two with my face cream and applied it on my face before going to bed. Although it was slightly greasy I didn't mind it too much. Haven't seen a noticeable difference with my acne scars but I do like that this makes my skin feel supple when I wake up.

great :)

Posted by 4625359183878529138 on Nov 24, 2012

It's really great product cuz it makes my skin silky

Great Job

Posted by 5081288268439448192 on Jul 01, 2012

I have seen many review of the bio oil. It smells natural and good for strech mark.

Patience will get your results.

Posted by 4914898952325285559 on Nov 30, 2013

I didn't use this for a while because using it two times a day on my stretch marks seemed like too much effort. Now, though, I use it at least once a day on stretch marks and to moisturize my face. My stretch marks are slow to disappear but my acne scars and winkle appearance is clearly fading away (I'm 30). If you let the oil soak in it will give you a nice healthy glow. Just a drop for the face and 3-4 for your body.

I like it!

Posted by MasksOffMasksOn on Jul 28, 2014

This oil smells really good! I liked that it did not leave oil spot on my cloths. It helped me avoid streching marks during my pregnancy. I think it did a pretty good job, since I didn't get any new marks.

Bio-Oil

Posted by 5472470754920203095 on Jan 05, 2014

I tried the product for 1 week and my scar seem to lighten. Good product and value for money. I would purchase from iHerb.com again.

Beautiful scent and light

Posted by AuntieB on Sep 28, 2013

I decided to buy this product because, supposedly some famous Korean actress in her forties uses it and has flawless skin. So, of course, even though I don't believe it's this product, I was intrigued by the product. I tried it on my face and it's light and it smells beautiful. I don't know if the scent is 100% natural because it smells a bit "cosmetic", but I'd like to believe that it's all natural. I've used facial oils from Darphin, Clarins and Trilogy which were all pricey. However, Bio-Oil isn't expensive and pretty much does the same trick or better. Well, at least it feels that way. It absorbs instantly, doesn't feel oily or sticky, is light on the skin and makeup can be applied right after usage. I see that it gives a slight glow if you apply it after your daily morning and evening facial care routine. I would use a toner, the Bio-Oil, sunblock then foundation and proceed with makeup. If you don't like your makeup to "smear" throughout the day and especially don't want your eyeliner to smear under your eyes, I suggest you do not use this when you have to wear makeup. I've only tried it today and will continue to use it to see what the long-term results may bring. I'm looking forward to the results.

Une belle arnaque

Posted by Reviewer2563766 on May 24, 2013

La composition est loin d'être bio, et aux dernières nouvelles, l'huile minérale n'a jamais permis une cicatrisation réelle et voyante de la peau. Ce produit ne mérite pas son buzz.

good

Posted by Reviewer1265756 on Mar 05, 2012

Feels marvelous on the skin, absorbs very well, does help with fine lines, it is too perfumed for my liking and the main ingredient is liquid paraffin, which is of course petro-baesed