Bio- Strath, Whole Food Supplement, 8.4 fl oz (250 ml) Liquid

Amazing Energy Booster & Sustainer

Posted by Reviewer2941234 From New Mexico on Oct 02, 2006

From the very first serving, I can feel the effects. I love the taste. But more importantly, I love the way I feel when I consistently take it - absolute mental and physical well-being!

One of the very best products-ever.

Posted by Reviewer2319370 From North Dakota on Jul 30, 2007

I've used Bio-Strath off and on since I was introduced to it 32 years ago while I was living in Switzerland, where it is a favorite. I used it after the birth of all my 5 kids, and was able to bounce back very fast. (altho' I'm not a high energy person). I would recommend it to anyone. I used it when I fasted, after surgery, honestly, it is a wonderful wonderful supplement. The yeast is naturally predigested so very absorbable, and, of course, it is grown a broad spectrum of healthful herbs. You'll like it.

THIS STUFF REALLY WORKS!!!

Posted by Reviewer2734865 From California on Aug 07, 2007

Thanks to the first two reviewers, I decided to try it. The results have totally surprised me, especially when taking it under extreme stress. Yes, it raises my energy level too every time I take it.

Super Product

Posted by Reviewer1964226 From Singapore on Jul 07, 2008

Good mix of vitamins and enzymes. I feel mentally alert, warm and vital almost instantly after taking it. Definitely recommended for the young and aged - in fact all ages!

Whole foods offer security

Posted by Reviewer2458769 From New Mexico on Nov 03, 2008

We feel good about Bio-Strath because it is a whole food supplement, made by God and nature, as opposed to a vitamin mixture, whose ingredients are valued and chosen by man. Whole foods offer vital nutrients that may not be detected or valued by people as yet.