fast delivery

Posted by 5496343514969559915 on Dec 31, 2015

amazing delivery no delay.thanks iherb.

Wholesome nutritious liquid for kids

Posted by 4720283056808422390 on Dec 14, 2015

My kids are regular consumers. It tastes great and they hardly fall sick nowadays.

Relaxation in a bottle

Posted by Reviewer1247611 on Nov 18, 2015

This is a great but little known supplement, for tempering both physical and mental stress. It helps you stay relaxed and focused. Taste is kinda strange but it is only 1 teaspoon at a time.

It works!!!

Posted by 4993264536880984329 on Jan 26, 2015

I take it every night and will keep buy in it. I work with kids, they are having cold or flu all the time and I don't catch anything. After few days I noticed my nails got more firm and less lines - looks like this product is full of minerals as well.

Received in Perfect Condition

Posted by 4663726265413177060 on Nov 11, 2013

Thank you for your on time delivery. The products just look perfect to me.

It seems help my kids

Posted by CHENFUJACK1029 on Sep 18, 2013

I give this liquid formula to my 2 years old daughter, it seems help my daughter have more energy and pay attention when I talk to her.

Good for concentration and focus

Posted by Reviewer2266263 on Oct 02, 2012

Before the final examination, I let my son take it for about a week. His concentration, alertness and focus improved. Pending the release of the examination results, he told me that he is confident that he did well.

Seems Solid, but too sweet

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

I did not like the natural sugar levels and it was too sweet. It seemed to aggravate my candida issue on some level. I thought it was best not to proceed. Seems like a good product for some.

Great nutritional boost

Posted by MrJellybean on Jun 24, 2012

A good supplement to take daily as it's basically a natural multi-vitamin with nutrients that are readily absorbed by your body. On top of that you get the benefit from all the herbs within the tablets so it's a great overall supplement. Works for a lot of ailments that are caused by poor nutrient absorption.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1987287 on May 27, 2012

My 86year old mum takes this Bio-strath liquid and her health and energy has improved by 100%. Thanks Iherb for your prompt delivery and great products!