Malt extract = MSG? Is this GMO? Not organic. Contains yeast.

Posted by PurplePegasus on Mar 20, 2010

I got a free one of these and liked it so much I decided to buy another. The concept of fermented whole food vitamins is supposed to be good for you. Unfortunately it doesn't relieve the overwhelming adrenal exhaustion. It does taste really really good, kinda meaty & sweet with an alcohol "kick" I like. But: google "hidden sources of MSG" and malt extract is one of them. On top of that this is not organic and I'm wondering if anything is GMO like the malt which is probably corn derived and most worldwide corn is GMO. (USA provide a lot of corn for Europe & this is made in Switzerland). Sacchromyces Cervisiae (sp?) is yeast, plain and simple. Bottom line: a lot of questions I hadn't thought about when I ordered this trusting it was GMO-free, corn-free and organic. Apparently it's neither. And this is spooky. I should give 1 star but I need to research this further. And so should you because GMO's cause Morgellons. (You tube has some spooky videos)

helped me recover from Surgery

Posted by Reviewer2283615 on Feb 11, 2009

I was feeling utterly exhausted from knee surgery and the withdrawal from my pain medication so I decided to try this "stress and fatigue" formula. Within 2 or 3 days after I began taking 1 tsp 3 times a day, I felt pretty much back to normal. It tastes vile though - maybe next time I'll try the pills.

Seems to work!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Feb 11, 2009

I've been taking this for a bottle's worth, it does seem to have a subtle effect, giving energy and relieving potential stress. It has quite a strong, malty taste, which I don't mind - I imagine you can mix it with warm water if it's too much for you.I shall be ordering more.

Excellent for overall health

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Jul 24, 2009

Gave these to my boyfriend who suffers from stress and he says it's a subtle feeling but he feels better overall. Great ingredients, very natural. Easy to take and tastes good.

Seems good

Posted by Reviewer3259873 on Aug 31, 2009

Haven't yet noticed any change, but I've only remembered to take it a few times.

Bio-Strath Whole food liquid

Posted by Reviewer2140932 on Sep 04, 2009

I found this product very good. It did not taste great. But it did the trick. I had enought energy and did not feel really fatigued. Remember you must take A TEASPOON THREE TIMES A DAY. The liquid goes in quickly. Next time I think I will try capsules .

Nothing Special

Posted by Reviewer2517781 on Jan 14, 2009

I was hoping this would do something positive - but no improvement to energy level whatsoever. Tastes okay though.

Quick energy

Posted by Reviewer1438365 on Sep 06, 2009

This product really works. A teaspoon in the morning and one at lunch and I've got the energy I need for the entire day.

Really works

Posted by Reviewer1315766 on Mar 23, 2010

After a couple weeks of daily use I noticed a significant decrease in fatigue and an increase in energy, strength and mental clarity/focus.

Amazing stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2595069 on May 14, 2010

I think iherb has ESP. I received this as an "extra" free trial that I didn't even ask for, nor saw it on the Free list. We all have stress, but it came at a time of BIG stress. I figured, what the heck, and tried it. It got rid of my indigestion, I slept better and had more energy during the day. In other words, it evened out my system beautifully. I have since given it to several stressed out friends. Thanks!