10% Off Orders Over $40!

Bio- Strath, Whole Food Supplement, Stress & Fatigue Formula, 3.4 fl oz (100 ml)

Malt extract = MSG? Is this GMO? Not organic. Contains yeast.

Posted by PurplePegasus on Mar 20, 2010

I got a free one of these and liked it so much I decided to buy another. The concept of fermented whole food vitamins is supposed to be good for you. Unfortunately it doesn't relieve the overwhelming adrenal exhaustion. It does taste really really good, kinda meaty & sweet with an alcohol "kick" I like. But: google "hidden sources of MSG" and malt extract is one of them. On top of that this is not organic and I'm wondering if anything is GMO like the malt which is probably corn derived and most worldwide corn is GMO. (USA provide a lot of corn for Europe & this is made in Switzerland). Sacchromyces Cervisiae (sp?) is yeast, plain and simple. Bottom line: a lot of questions I hadn't thought about when I ordered this trusting it was GMO-free, corn-free and organic. Apparently it's neither. And this is spooky. I should give 1 star but I need to research this further. And so should you because GMO's cause Morgellons. (You tube has some spooky videos)

helped me recover from Surgery

Posted by Reviewer2283615 on Feb 11, 2009

I was feeling utterly exhausted from knee surgery and the withdrawal from my pain medication so I decided to try this "stress and fatigue" formula. Within 2 or 3 days after I began taking 1 tsp 3 times a day, I felt pretty much back to normal. It tastes vile though - maybe next time I'll try the pills.

Seems to work!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Feb 11, 2009

I've been taking this for a bottle's worth, it does seem to have a subtle effect, giving energy and relieving potential stress. It has quite a strong, malty taste, which I don't mind - I imagine you can mix it with warm water if it's too much for you.I shall be ordering more.

Excellent for overall health

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Jul 24, 2009

Gave these to my boyfriend who suffers from stress and he says it's a subtle feeling but he feels better overall. Great ingredients, very natural. Easy to take and tastes good.

Seems good

Posted by Reviewer3259873 on Aug 31, 2009

Haven't yet noticed any change, but I've only remembered to take it a few times.