Not for me

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 05, 2012

Try it once but don't like it.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2478034 on Mar 21, 2012

My 13 years old son loves the taste. I guess he had it from a very young age and kind of use to the taste. It helps to recover his strength back each time after an illness. It absorbs better into our system in liquid form than tablet

good for our health

Posted by Reviewer1681703 on Jan 12, 2012

It looks so good.

Good Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1989597 on Apr 28, 2011

Try this product for my 20 months old daughter to strengthen her immune system. I use this together with sambucus from Nature's answer as an anti flu supplement. Now I use these 2 supplement for our family during the flu season. Will buy the big bottle when there is stock at Iherb.

It's an aquired taste.....

Posted by Reviewer1078331 on Jul 22, 2010

but the benefits are worth it! This is my third bottle. Initially tried adding to prune or apple juice, but it's so thick (like molasses) it doesn't stir in well and always fell to the bottom of glass by the time you finish juice. It just took a couple of days to accept it by the spoonful and now I don't mind the taste a bit. I don't want to waste a drop. I usually put a few drops under the tongue to jump start it into my system then swallow the rest. I usually take one spoonful in the morning before coffee and another in late afternoon to perk me back up. I prefer the liquid over the tablets for quicker assimilation to feel the benefits. Although I have used these too.

Girlfriend loves it

Posted by Reviewer2416876 on May 22, 2010

I can't use this due to gluten-intolerance, which is a real letdown because I'd love to have this as a staple. My girlfriend loves it for stress and keeping her healthy. The taste is good too she says.

This really gives me extra energy

Posted by Reviewer3252107 on May 15, 2010

I have fibro and this boosts my energy.

Amazing stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2595069 on May 14, 2010

I think iherb has ESP. I received this as an "extra" free trial that I didn't even ask for, nor saw it on the Free list. We all have stress, but it came at a time of BIG stress. I figured, what the heck, and tried it. It got rid of my indigestion, I slept better and had more energy during the day. In other words, it evened out my system beautifully. I have since given it to several stressed out friends. Thanks!

Great Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1445976 on May 08, 2010

I use this to help fight fatigue. This is great. You will adjust to the taste but it is well worth it.

Really works

Posted by Reviewer1315766 on Mar 23, 2010

After a couple weeks of daily use I noticed a significant decrease in fatigue and an increase in energy, strength and mental clarity/focus.