July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

BioFreeze, Cold Therapy Pain Relief, 360º Spray, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

5 out of 5 based on 1 review

Pain eze is a breeze with Biofreeze

Posted by 5482930716386036950 on Apr 29, 2014

I couldn't believe this product has been available for so long and nobody had told me about it. I suffer from a very bad back, which I aggravate by doing manual work around the home and the garden. The back pain is never in the one spot and our medico's can only advise it is all down to 'bad wear and tear' and 'neglect' over the years. I have tried many pain relief methods, but all on a 'hit and miss' random effectiveness. My daughters husband, in New York, uses Biofreeze for relief of his shoulder pain and suggested I try it here at the other end of the World, in Western Australia. Unfortunately, Biofreeze is not readily available or affordable in our part of Australia though, iHerb has a super fast and low cost shipping of their product across the globe. Biofreeze doesn't fix the problem where the pain is but it definitely eliminates or drastically reduces the pain (in my case)easier and more effective than analgesic medicine.