July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

BioFreeze, Pain Relieving Gel, 4 fl oz (118 ml) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1023062 on Jan 04, 2012

Had a massage therapist use this on my shoulder. It worked so well I bought it for my tennis elbow. Aftera just a couple of treatments I have no more pain.

great product

Posted by x-tine on Jan 11, 2012

Bought this for my mom's arthritis symptoms and she swears by it! She absolutely loves it!

BioFreeze Gel

Posted by Reviewer2919843 on Feb 14, 2012

best I have used. Always keep on hand for those sore muscles. Started using this product years ago when my doctor recommended it.

BioFreeze

Posted by Reviewer1404163 on Feb 18, 2012

After trying BioFreeze there is a definite inprovement in muscular areas that were very sore and the shipment from IHerb.com was here in Australia quicker than a reply from BioFreeze themselves here in Sydney

A Different Method Of Pain Relief

Posted by Reviewer2724114 on Nov 27, 2011

I've had both shoulder joints replaced, well sort of! My bone tissue was too poor to support a socket so I only have balls in my shoulder joints. Yeah I have pain and I'll try anything as I'm nearly totally off OxyContin. Biofreeze takes the pain away for awhile and awhile is along time for me. It costs a fortune in Australia and certain American sources charge huge postage. iherb has fair postage rates.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »