BioRay Inc., CytoFlora, Probiotic Immunity Tonic, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Must have for all autistic children

Posted by Reviewer2703738 From Singapore on Feb 15, 2013

As a Naturopath, I recommend this to most of the autistic children I treat and they have all reported improvements in immunity, mood, and speech after taking this. Great product!

Big fan of this, seems to help with food allergies.

Posted by MrJellybean From Connecticut on Apr 03, 2012

I started taking this 3-4 months back and while it is expensive it's really the only thing that seems to help with food allergies. I've always had issues when I eat certain foods(itchy skin, hives, upset stomach, headaches) and the amount of foods I've had this happen with used to be huge. I've been tested for allergies, done ALCAT testing and I get a huge list of foods to avoid but it's quite difficult to do so when you've got a list of 50 items you shouldn't eat. In any case, I heard about this product and some studies that showed reduced IgA and IgM(which suggest an immune response to food, bacteria, leaky gut, etc.) with usage so I gave it a try. After a couple of weeks I started to notice improvements when I ate certain foods that would set me off, I still have some with certain foods but some foods like cheese or tomatoes that used to give me itchy skin and a hive or two each time no longer do so and I can only account for that change with this supplement. It's expensive but if it lets me eat more foods that normally would be problematic for me, I'd say it's worth it.

Help with colitis

Posted by Reviewer3161071 From Virginia on May 19, 2011

I have been taking Entocort for the last year and wanted a supplement that would help alleviate the symptoms more naturally. I think I've found my answer in this product.

Huge difference in language for Autism !!

Posted by Reviewer1294554 From Alabama on Mar 28, 2012

Within a few days of 5 squirts 2x/day, my son was saying more words, more complex sentences and had improvement in cognition. I highly recommend trying it. Unfortunately, at that dose, a bottle only lasts 2 weeks.

Great product, great price!

Posted by Reviewer2907108 From Maine on Apr 11, 2011

The product arrived quickly, it was exactly as it should have been.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »