Excellent company, excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3355855 on May 23, 2013

This company is run by parents who have cured their kids of autism and other developmental disorders. These Bio ray products are of high quality and well researched. We've been using it to help with our allergies, and its working. This liver restorative works better than others standard liver cleanses wtith milk thistle, etc. You can see that there are more herbs in here than typical herbal liquids. This product is thick and dark. Not your usual see-through amber liquid Highly recommended Check out the bioray website for even more info. Iherb's description here does not do it justice. BUT! its a few dollars less here at iherb!

For my children

Posted by 5164712147029291393 on Feb 03, 2014

Highly recommend it!

It's alright

Posted by Reviewer2814795 on Sep 22, 2011

My 7 year old son is taking this. We dilute it in a bit of water. I don't know if it's working yet because we haven't had him retested. He does drink it without protest. Which is pretty remarkable as he is very picky what he eats or drinks.

Buy this NOW.

Posted by Angeleyes on Feb 15, 2015

Pricey, but WORTH every penny. Liver Life Restorative is wonderful. I use it in my tea every single day in combination with Milk Thistle drops. Helps with liver function. High grade ingredients. Natural - Quality!

not sure

Posted by Reviewer1335148 on Jan 27, 2012

I'm noticing anything to be honest, but still continuing

Best

Posted by 4719827555844973382 on May 02, 2016

Really working. One of best I got for liver.

Good liver support for detoxing

Posted by 5424575822657050360 on May 25, 2016

It has the best ingredients for liver support