BioRay Inc., NDF (Natural-Organic-Detox), 1 fl oz (30 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews

Good detox for heavy metals!

Posted by frtyuuuuu on Oct 23, 2013

NDF is well known for its ability to detox heavy metal using natural plants. The problem that people often face when using NDF is that they can't get the heavy metal out of their body. The heavy metal simply circulates it around the body. This is common complain and happened to my ASD kids too. After years doing detox, I come to conclussion that it is not that NDF can't purge out heavy metal. Several factors affect body's ability to purge out heavy metal: 1) THE BODY'S CONSTITUTION- that is to say that is the body well enough to purge out the metal the natural way? That is to say the body must be well supplemented to optimum level before purging so that the detox process can take place. 2)Gut's health- if your guts are not well and full of dysbiosis, no matter how many bottles of NDF you took, it won't purge the heavy metal. This is due to the fact that dysbiosis conceals/latch on heavy metal. The heavy metal won't be able to come out. 3) for advance users only: Use EDTA oral and NDF together to give maximum result. ( such combination not to be used on initial step of detox program). When the body is not ready for detox, DO NOT do heavy metal detox. It will make things worst as it circulates the heavy metal around the body.

Not compatible with me

Posted by Reviewer2333339 on May 10, 2011

It costs me $50 dollars to receive an I.V. of CalEDTA at my doctors clinic. So I bought this product believing it would supplement my chelation protocol. The problem is, when I take this, even two tiny little droplets, I feel like garbage for hours. When I go to the docs office to get an I.V. done, I leave feeling good, the symptom areas even feel better, and I know its chelating because I feel better in the days following it. Therefore I have to say that this product simply isn't working for me, and I won't purchase it again. I will stick to CalEDTA I.V.'s and DMSA tablets like my doc says.

BioRay products rock! NDF - so powerful

Posted by Reviewer1931091 on Mar 02, 2012

I've used NDF for years. It is very effective and easy to use. I love all their products.

BioRay to treat Lymes Disease

Posted by 5168051120726714947 on May 21, 2012

Was told by my specialist that this helps in the treatment to cure my Lymes. Started taking it as son as it arrived. Will let you know who it does.