Excellent Combination of Phytoestrogen Herbs

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jun 14, 2012

This product sure works! But not in a way suited for me. I rarely stop a product before testing it full-course (or at least finishing the first bottle) but I did after 3 weeks. At first I noticed myself gaining fats in my abdomen and hip. I run and am trim to begin with, so the gain was obvious. The deciding point was when I broke out with the worst acne in years just before my period. I know right away that my estrogen-progesterone ratio is too high (I am taking Vitex, a.k.a. Chaste Tree herb for low progesterone). There are many reasons for undesirable breast sizes, from low fat diet and strenuous exercising, to silica-collagen deficiency and genetic make-up. So if this does not work for you after 3 months, seek another solution not related to phytoestrogen. This product should benefit menopausal women.

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY

Posted by Reviewer2202012 on Oct 21, 2012

I am 20 years old (with a full B cup) and I followed the instructions perfectly and I actually had no doubt that it would work... untill I completed the cycle. It didn't do a dang thing except give me acne all around my chin and cold sore outbreaks a few times every month. My breasts did not change in any way shape or form. They didn't firm or even grow a mm. I have realized that I just need to accept my body for how it is and rock it! I hope you can realize that too!

works

Posted by Reviewer2037796 on May 30, 2009

so far after two weeks of using natural curves my breasts are noticably fuller.. already ordered another bottle for next month!

Natural Curves

Posted by Reviewer2079491 on Apr 06, 2012

I have only used this product for a month and yet I did notice a difference and think it is worth the money.

This really works!

Posted by Reviewer1229500 on Feb 25, 2007

I tried this product, not for the breast enhancement claims, but for the fact that the herbs support the female system. Much to my surprise, I did see an increase in my bust size. They were much firmer and fuller than before and you can feel it working! After trying two bottles of this, I decided to try Gro-bust...6 capsules of those daily didn't do what just one tablet of this product does. Realistically, you can probably expect a one inch increase. No, you won't look like Pamela Anderson, but you will notice a difference. :)

Great if used right!

Posted by 4949847984081771262 on Jan 14, 2014

I was taking double the dose from day 14-28 of my cycle, dring my period I took nothing and day 5-13 I took pueraria mirifica....this product was a very reasonably priced alternative to chiyomilk's b-up drops. I'll be giving this product definitly a few more months, if this swelling keeps getting "worse" I'll be very happy

bigger breasts!

Posted by Reviewer2393209 on May 03, 2011

just finished the 1st bottle and just reordered. My breasts did grow, i noticed they were fitting better in my bra, now i think my bra is getting to small! also my boyfriend noticed a difference :) going to see what happens with this 2nd bottle.

no results :-( bad product

Posted by Reviewer2328131 on Aug 14, 2008

I found no results with this product. I was very disapointed in that. It also caused minor chest pains when first started taking the product and if taken before laying down. I would not recommend this product to anyone looking to enhance or firm their breast.

This stuff works!

Posted by Reviewer2791228 on Sep 02, 2009

Wow. I have been on various herbal tonics over the years for pre-menstral cramps, headaches and hormone dives resulting in depression and fatigue. I was amazed when I cruised happily to my period with none of the above symptoms! And, I'm still on my first bottle at 2 per day! Also my breasts have a fuller look already....I'm staying on this product.

Bust not noticeably bigger but...

Posted by Reviewer1327367 on Sep 09, 2010

this product seems to have a positive effect on minimizing hot flashes and maximizing vaginal lubrication.