BioTech, Natural Curves, 60 Tablets

3 out of 5 based on 74 reviews

Excellent Combination of Phytoestrogen Herbs

Posted by RubiesHealth From Singapore on Jun 14, 2012

This product sure works! But not in a way suited for me. I rarely stop a product before testing it full-course (or at least finishing the first bottle) but I did after 3 weeks. At first I noticed myself gaining fats in my abdomen and hip. I run and am trim to begin with, so the gain was obvious. The deciding point was when I broke out with the worst acne in years just before my period. I know right away that my estrogen-progesterone ratio is too high (I am taking Vitex, a.k.a. Chaste Tree herb for low progesterone). There are many reasons for undesirable breast sizes, from low fat diet and strenuous exercising, to silica-collagen deficiency and genetic make-up. So if this does not work for you after 3 months, seek another solution not related to phytoestrogen. This product should benefit menopausal women.

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY

Posted by Reviewer2202012 From Michigan on Oct 21, 2012

I am 20 years old (with a full B cup) and I followed the instructions perfectly and I actually had no doubt that it would work... untill I completed the cycle. It didn't do a dang thing except give me acne all around my chin and cold sore outbreaks a few times every month. My breasts did not change in any way shape or form. They didn't firm or even grow a mm. I have realized that I just need to accept my body for how it is and rock it! I hope you can realize that too!

Product delivered as promised.

Posted by Reviewer1583417 From New York on Sep 10, 2013

I did regain firmness and fullness after having a baby and nursing. Was a full D after pregnancy but after nursing was done, I noticed a loss of firmness and size, and I had to go back to a C cup. But this product did work and I had to buy a DD size bra. Some two years later I have kept this size without using any subsequent product. So I am happy with the result.

works

Posted by Reviewer2037796 From California on May 30, 2009

so far after two weeks of using natural curves my breasts are noticably fuller.. already ordered another bottle for next month!

bigger breasts!

Posted by Reviewer2393209 From California on May 03, 2011

just finished the 1st bottle and just reordered. My breasts did grow, i noticed they were fitting better in my bra, now i think my bra is getting to small! also my boyfriend noticed a difference :) going to see what happens with this 2nd bottle.