ok

ok

thanx

Posted by 5611973304054775788 on Mar 12, 2015

Excellent Product and Fast deliver Thank you

Just Started But So Far, So Good...

Posted by 5058640489741352188 on Nov 18, 2014

I did not want to give the full 5 stars just yet, because it is only my 6th day of taking Natural Curves. I am already pleased!!! I am 20 years old, and almost completely flat-chested. I cant even fill an A-cup. Everyone else in my family is..."blessed." So I got these to try to increase my size. Since I am so small, any little change is noticed. I'm already seeing the smallest increase in fullness! Of course, this product works differently for different people. But as of right now, it seems to be working. I will post an update in a couple of weeks to see if anything else has changed. Right now, I am super happy!!!

Great if used right!

Posted by 4949847984081771262 on Jan 14, 2014

I was taking double the dose from day 14-28 of my cycle, dring my period I took nothing and day 5-13 I took pueraria mirifica....this product was a very reasonably priced alternative to chiyomilk's b-up drops. I'll be giving this product definitly a few more months, if this swelling keeps getting "worse" I'll be very happy

seems to work

Posted by MikeMember on Dec 25, 2013

Seems to work, but it takes a couple months to really start showing results.

It hasn't worked yet & it's been 2 1/2 weeks!

Posted by 5617919517938742759 on Nov 24, 2013

I haven't seen any change. I don't know why, if this does for others what it sais it does, that it wouldn't work for me. I have very small A Cups, I needed something that would help me with my issue of breast size. This is ridiculous! I suppose I chose the wrong company to get a product from for this?

Awesome

Posted by 5633077771906502501 on Sep 06, 2013

awesome results, my husband does not need to know why my breast are getting plumper!!

No help to me

Posted by 4971756355379332850 on Jan 28, 2013

Finished the whole bottle and don't seem to see any different in size. Not even a slightness bit. But notice it help to control hormones. So if you are looking for something natural to control hormones may be you wan to give this a try. Will not repurchase.

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY

Posted by Reviewer2202012 on Oct 21, 2012

I am 20 years old (with a full B cup) and I followed the instructions perfectly and I actually had no doubt that it would work... untill I completed the cycle. It didn't do a dang thing except give me acne all around my chin and cold sore outbreaks a few times every month. My breasts did not change in any way shape or form. They didn't firm or even grow a mm. I have realized that I just need to accept my body for how it is and rock it! I hope you can realize that too!

Posted by 4949600317773836858 on Jul 12, 2012

Im still taking.. No results any as yet