GREAT PRODUCT FOR THE PLANET

Posted by Reviewer2212261 on Apr 17, 2011

I really love these bags. They are very hard to find in the grocery stores so I was thrilled to find that you carry this line. I only wish you carried a few more of their items!

fits into our small kitchen garbage container

Posted by Reviewer2626629 on Apr 22, 2011

These don't tear and they fit nicely in our kitchen garbage container.

Great bags

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Nov 09, 2011

I use these to line the little wastebaskets in the bathrooms, rather than use regular plastic bags which are not biodegradable. IHerb has them at a good price.

Great.

Posted by Reviewer3237282 on Jul 18, 2013

Excellent in quality and services. Took two days only to reach Hong Kong. Thanks.

Great Solution for Collecting Compostable Waste in Kitchen

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Aug 28, 2016

So glad to find these! I collect my compostable kitchen waste in these and then bury the entire filled bags into my backyard compost pile. They break down well for me.

Good for compost bucket

Posted by Reviewer1331672 on Feb 29, 2012

I use these for liners for my compost bucket. They do help keep the bucket cleaner, and because they are compostable, I can just throw everything in the compost pile, liner and all. The downside of the product is that it is water permeable, so could not be used in any application where moisture is an issue. Probably would be ok for waste basket.

Great idea!

Posted by ShelleyP on Feb 17, 2011

These are very good for storing veggies etc. in the fridge. I use them a few times then use it to line the compost pail. If they compost as good as they say, I'll be thrilled.

Very Nice

Posted by Reviewer2884772 on Oct 17, 2011

I love these bags, they do what they are were made to do and hold up pretty well.

very good product

Posted by Reviewer2694993 on Jul 21, 2012

Have been using these bags for a few years. They make the process of collecting kitchen scraps for composting much easier. Great price at Iherb.

Biobag, Waste Bags, 3 Gallon Bags, 25 Bags

Posted by ManxKat on Feb 02, 2013

Fits my antique graniteware slop jar and never leaks! I

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »