Great bags

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Nov 09, 2011

I use these to line the little wastebaskets in the bathrooms, rather than use regular plastic bags which are not biodegradable. IHerb has them at a good price.

Biobag, Waste Bags, 3 Gallon Bags, 25 Bags

Posted by ManxKat on Feb 02, 2013

Fits my antique graniteware slop jar and never leaks! I

very good product

Posted by Reviewer2694993 on Jul 21, 2012

Have been using these bags for a few years. They make the process of collecting kitchen scraps for composting much easier. Great price at Iherb.

GREAT PRODUCT FOR THE PLANET

Posted by Reviewer2212261 on Apr 17, 2011

I really love these bags. They are very hard to find in the grocery stores so I was thrilled to find that you carry this line. I only wish you carried a few more of their items!

fits into our small kitchen garbage container

Posted by Reviewer2626629 on Apr 22, 2011

These don't tear and they fit nicely in our kitchen garbage container.

Very Nice

Posted by Reviewer2884772 on Oct 17, 2011

I love these bags, they do what they are were made to do and hold up pretty well.

Great.

Posted by Reviewer3237282 on Jul 18, 2013

Excellent in quality and services. Took two days only to reach Hong Kong. Thanks.

no complaints

Posted by Reviewer3102498 on Mar 03, 2014

Good size, don't break, great value.

Great little bags

Posted by Reviewer2674163 on Apr 22, 2015

I initially started using these bags years ago for collecting food waste, as they can go straight into the compost, but was surprised to discover that they were durable enough to use in the general wastebasket, in the bathroom, etc. They've done well by me, and I'm glad to see the larger sizes popping up in commercial applications, now, too.

So good

Posted by 5075397581127076658 on May 02, 2015

I love these to stop disaster and disgusting mess in the food waste bin on the bench. I can grab the bag and direct it straight to compost collection bin by by local council. These are impossible to find at my supermarket!!!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »