So good

Posted by 5075397581127076658 on May 02, 2015

I love these to stop disaster and disgusting mess in the food waste bin on the bench. I can grab the bag and direct it straight to compost collection bin by by local council. These are impossible to find at my supermarket!!!!

Great little bags

Posted by Reviewer2674163 on Apr 22, 2015

I initially started using these bags years ago for collecting food waste, as they can go straight into the compost, but was surprised to discover that they were durable enough to use in the general wastebasket, in the bathroom, etc. They've done well by me, and I'm glad to see the larger sizes popping up in commercial applications, now, too.

no complaints

Posted by Reviewer3102498 on Mar 03, 2014

Good size, don't break, great value.

Great.

Posted by Reviewer3237282 on Jul 18, 2013

Excellent in quality and services. Took two days only to reach Hong Kong. Thanks.

Biobag, Waste Bags, 3 Gallon Bags, 25 Bags

Posted by ManxKat on Feb 02, 2013

Fits my antique graniteware slop jar and never leaks! I

I so want to like these more...

Posted by Reviewer1682184 on Sep 21, 2012

I keep using these as trash bags (no, I'm not using them for compost; just kitchen trash and cat litter) because they're better for the environment than plastic. I'll continue to use them for now, but I really wish they would improve them. They're relatively thin, so not useful for heavy or pointy items, but even more interestingly, the size of the bags changes from box to box- just a little. That means that although these used to be a good fit for our little trash can, now we have to clip them to the can with clothespins to keep the bag in place.

very good product

Posted by Reviewer2694993 on Jul 21, 2012

Have been using these bags for a few years. They make the process of collecting kitchen scraps for composting much easier. Great price at Iherb.

Good for compost bucket

Posted by Reviewer1331672 on Feb 29, 2012

I use these for liners for my compost bucket. They do help keep the bucket cleaner, and because they are compostable, I can just throw everything in the compost pile, liner and all. The downside of the product is that it is water permeable, so could not be used in any application where moisture is an issue. Probably would be ok for waste basket.

Great bags

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Nov 09, 2011

I use these to line the little wastebaskets in the bathrooms, rather than use regular plastic bags which are not biodegradable. IHerb has them at a good price.

Very Nice

Posted by Reviewer2884772 on Oct 17, 2011

I love these bags, they do what they are were made to do and hold up pretty well.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »