Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Biotec Foods, Bio Vet International, Antioxidant Pet Wafer, 60 Wafers

4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews

Biotec Pet Wafers

Posted by Reviewer2305047 on Dec 05, 2009

Excellent product especially for older dogs. Our american bulldog has a severely degenerated hip. Supplementing with Cosequin DS, MSM and Biotec Pet Wafers, along with swimming is reducing inflammation and gradually restoring function.

Biotec Pet Health

Posted by Reviewer1051927 on Jul 26, 2010

I purchased these for my elderly dog that time has come and was trying anything out of desperation and ordered two day air. Iherb out of care for my concern shipped them over night. Now how is that for a compassionate company. Thank you so much for whomever did that for me, you are truly an angel and just reinforces my decision, as to why I only use iherb for all my health products. Well present day, my younger dog, whom is now around 10 yrs, I can’t believe it, luvs these and his coat looks much better, shinier and getting thicker and it’s the middle of summer! He was an abused Blue Heeler / Chow mix according to the vet, that showed up at my doorstep eight years ago and is a mid-sized dog. I only give him one a day, as a snack. I will continue using these considering the outcome in his health regime and thanks to the kind hearted soul and iherb that took notice of our situation. You’re kindness will be repaid ten times, through your kindness, care and generosity. Great product and service!

Bio Vet pet tabs

Posted by Reviewer1581371 on Jun 15, 2010

I don't know if these actually advance the health of my dogs, but the ingredients look beneficial, and I have not been able to find any other supplement that they will eat as a treat.