Dry Mouth Gum

Posted by Reviewer1446795 on Sep 06, 2010

Brilliant couldn't live without it. We can't get it anymore in Britain so really glad I can order it from you.

Biotene dry mouth gum

Posted by Reviewer1902116 on Jan 24, 2009

This is a lifesaver for me. I cannot buy it in Calgary any longer. One store said they could order it for me and I waited over a month and decided to order it from you. I wake up every couple hours each night with an extremely dry mouth and this is the only product that gives me any relief.

Biotene Dry Mouth Gum

Posted by Reviewer1694051 on May 02, 2010

My husband suffers from emphysema and a dry mouth. Chewing Biotene not only helps the dry mouth but helps him to control his cough when out and about. Thank goodness for iHerb and their reasonable prices as Biotene gum is no longer available in the UK.

Highly Recommended

Posted by Reviewer2989175 on Oct 22, 2008

I am a sufferer of very dry mouth and this product is fantatic, it does not burn as other products do. Highly Recommended.

Great taste

Posted by OKOKOK on Jul 14, 2012

This is actually the best gum I've tasted! Great fresh minty taste.

Doctor's recommendation

Posted by Reviewer2197873 on Mar 14, 2012

I use the gum daily to combat dry mouth. I live in the desert and dryness is a natural order.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1966198 on Sep 02, 2011

dry mouth from rheumatoid arthritis and the meds to treat it is awful. I find all the biotene products helpful, but the gum is most easily portable and easy to use.

Great !

Posted by Reviewer2174324 on Oct 22, 2009

Excellent product ! The only gum I have found (so far) that does not stick to dentures, which means I can chew gum again, and that makes me very, very happy indeed !!

nice

Posted by pauloluis on Dec 15, 2012

I liked this gum a lot! Will buy again!

I don't know what your want in this box

Posted by Reviewer2373274 on Dec 06, 2008

This product was recommended by my dental hygenist for my dry mouth problem. I don't chew gum much, but this is handy when I'm out and about and can't brush my teeth.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »