New To iHerb?

Biotene H-24, Biotene H-24, Natural Scalp Conditioning Shampoo, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Pleasantly Surprised.

Posted by Reviewer3299815 on Mar 28, 2010

This shampoo is great.A little goes a long way and it makes your hair very shiny and healthy.I've only been using it for 2 weeks, but can already see improvement. My hair does look a little longer already,too!Overall it's wonderful.I'll be continuing with this for now on.

A Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2576855 on Sep 12, 2013

Works well for scales and itching scalp. Even scalp psoriasis is greatly subdued when this shampoo is regularly used… I find that this is the best product to treat any scalp irregularity; when I say this, I include very pricy prescription formulas.

Very effective, I wish it had a better ingredient list

Posted by Penelope11 on May 31, 2014

This has calmed (but not cured) my itchy scalp and gave it lots of volume, and I love it for this. But I wish it had a better ingredient list, e.g. no sulfates, no parabens ..