Only used 2 times.

Posted by Reviewer1135982 on Oct 06, 2010

Because of my major hair loss. I'm desperate. With the Maxi-Hair and the shampoo plus Now Foods Jojoba Oil my hair has stopped clogging the drain. Plus has made my hair stronger eventhough I have only used it 2 times.

Karina from Russia

Posted by Reviewer1276136 on Mar 02, 2011

Excellent product and a terrific scent!

Best System for Baby Fine Hair

Posted by Reviewer1364087 on Feb 26, 2014

I already extolled the virtues of the Mill Creek Biotene H-24 system on the shampoo page. For my baby fine hair, it is clearly superior to any other shampoo/conditioner that I have tried over many years.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2759635 on Jan 24, 2012

Nice conditioner, when used with shampoo phase I, gives excellent results.

Softer, fuller hair

Posted by Reviewer2763997 on Mar 19, 2011

I don't think it has made my hair grow but it does look & feel fuller--softer, too. It also isn't falling out as much. A real comfort when you are worried about losing your hair. Bald guys can be cute--most bald women aren't I had tried Jason's Thin to Thick shampoo & conditioner but like the Mill Creek products better. They don't make my scalp itch--something a lot of shampoos/conditioners do.

Latvia

Posted by gitapucina on Feb 02, 2011

good conditioner.

Mill Creek Biotene H-24 natural Cond.

Posted by Reviewer2326235 on Mar 02, 2011

I use this conditioner with my Mill Creek Biotene H-24 Shampoo for my thinnig hair and it's working.Leaves my hair soft and shiny.

good

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Nov 28, 2011

not heavy, makes some volume. not sure as for the hair growth - haven't noticed yet

nice

Posted by Reviewer2653023 on Aug 16, 2011

I've only tried this for a week but each time I use it my hair feels a little thicker than when I use anything else. I don't think my hair is getting thicker however, the conditioner just plumps it up.

Pretty good

Posted by LillaMi on Jun 16, 2013

I use it as the step 2 after my Avalon thickening shampoo. The conditioner gives a hudge dose of protein, vitamins and minerals to my hair. Makes it sleek and moisturized. However, not enough to leave it with no further mask or serum. Does not make your hair heavy and greasy. Good for oily scalps. For me - some oils or masks is a must.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »