It has no natural ingredients of concern

Posted by Reviewer3336796 on Nov 29, 2012

If you read carefully the ingredients, you will see capryl glycol, an antibacterial linked to petrochemical industry. I stopped using petrochemicals shampoos and now i am finding that this product is not that natural as it is suppousse to be.

Volume without drying

Posted by azarova on Sep 14, 2013

I didn't have any high hopes for this one as I have baby fine straight hair which don't hold any volume. But it looks like this shampoo appeared to be better than expected. After first wash I did have noticeably more volume and the hair didn't feel dry, but I had to use the conditioner afterwards of course, this shampoo is not moisturizing either. It lathers alright too, the scent is nothing special, something shampooey, slightly floral. What I was really impressed with though is that the second ingredient is Hydrolyzed Collagen and third - Organic Aloe Vera Gel. No Sodium Lauryl something stuff as it normally is even with the "natural" shampoos. I will use this shampoo more often and hope to see fuller hair. Please click "yes" if this information was helpful. See other product reviews on my personal page.

Excellent for Baby Fine Hair

Posted by Reviewer1228760 on Nov 10, 2007

I have tried many expensive salon products for my baby fine hair. Most of the salon products did not deliver the results I was looking for. The Mill Creek Biotene H-24 Shampoo gives my hair body and the style lasts all day. It is an excellent product that I would recommend to anyone with baby fine hair!

dankors

Posted by Reviewer1202513 on Sep 16, 2011

great shampoo cleanses and moisturizes fine hair, the hair actually stopped falling out after two weeks of use.

great shampoo!

Posted by vandait on Oct 20, 2010

my hair is thick, shiny and smooth after this shampoo.. i realy like it!!

Latvia

Posted by gitapucina on Feb 02, 2011

very good and foaming shampoo. very nice smell.

Mill Creek Biotene H-24 Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2043715 on Jul 14, 2008

It's a great shampoo. Would recommend highly for people who have problem with falling hair. That's how I started using it about 10 years back and have been using it ever since. Don't need to use conditioner with it either.

Not bad

Posted by DoubleA on Jun 05, 2012

I didn't notice any extra body... But it lefts my hair very soft and smooth, there is no need to use conditioner after it. Smells like bubble gum.

The best shampoo!

Posted by 5359862321049154156 on Jan 15, 2014

I've been using Biotene H-24 for a few years, and now that I can't buy it easily in Australia I'm buying it online because it's my favourite. It really does make my hair feel thicker. I also like the fact it doesn't have a strong artificial scent as so many products do.

Great Shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer2807131 on Aug 28, 2010

This is made for fine hair as I have... It does not dry it out yet is really clean and shiny. I am purchasing the conditioner next.