10% Off Orders Over $40!

Biotics Research Corporation, Bio-D-Mulsion Forte, (Emulsified Vitamin D), 1 fl oz (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Awesome Vitamin D and good product

Posted by 4648361902197297761 on Dec 27, 2013

This is the best Vitamin D you can find. I put 5 drops near my thumb and lick it up, followed by another 5 drops near my thumb and lick it up. Every morning I am taking 20,000 IU. (Each drop is 2,000) I That may sound silly but it's an easy method and recommended by Homeopath.

Most absorbable vitamin D I've found, good for those who are genetically challenged in this area

Posted by Reviewer3000164 on Jan 17, 2014

My vitamin D levels were in the tank (below 10), even though i was taking over 2000 IUs daily of another brand. I have to take 10,000 IUs of this brand to keep my levels at 50 or above. My doctor explained to me that a good minority of people have a genetic makeup that makes it hard to absorb D. This brand is emulsified which makes it far more absorbable.

terrible first encounter with this company

Posted by MarjaWouters on Oct 02, 2013

upon delivery they wanted to charge me for an EXTRA amount of Euro 39,41. I had to send the package back. no way to do proper business!

good product

Posted by Reviewer1499428 on Jan 10, 2014

Taste is not great but bearable as I'm taking only a drop or two. Important vitamin to take in Canada in winter when we are indoors so much and not getting much sun. One nice result that I wasn't expecting is that the little bumps on my upper arm have dissappeared - it seems to really have a good effect on my skin.

Awesome!!

Posted by 4857111614561801954 on Apr 30, 2013

This is one of the best D-vitamin I know!!! It is strong and high quality!! I have done blood tests and it really works!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »