Powerful antioxidant supplement

Posted by momsavings on May 11, 2015

I tried three different kinds of resveratrol and just Biotivia Transmax gives me great result. Energy is greatly improved. My skin looks younger and tighter with more elasticity and shine. The great thing from this brand is that the resveratrol has 99% purity and 500mg/capsule. That might be why only this one works great on me. I recommend to all my friends.

competition

Posted by Reviewer1220080 on Mar 29, 2013

I think the identical Biotivia Time release Transmax is a lot cheaper at Amazon.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2693478 on Feb 08, 2013

Very good, i fell better taking 500 mg a day on working days. I need less sleeping and I don't feel so easily tired. Great product.

Works great to keep my blood sugar down

Posted by Reviewer1413445 on Nov 12, 2012

I'm diabetic, and use trans-resveratrol to help keep my blood sugar down. By using a glucose meter to test before and after, I can tell how well a supplement or drug works, and Biotivia Transmax Resveratrol works very well for me. iHerb was out of stock a while back, so I thought I would try Bluebonnet instead. It's also less expensive, which would have been nice. What a disaster! Didn't work at all for me; weeks of blood sugar torture. When Biotivia came back in stock, I ordered four of them. Great stuff; wouldn't want to be without it again. I like the non-time release version, which I take with my evening meal.

Did not feel any different

Posted by juniper on Jun 28, 2012

I expect to at least feel something from taking a very expensive product but Transmax did not give any physical manifestation that it's working on my body.

Very Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3349395 on Dec 29, 2011

Like much better than the liquid versions...

Excelllent

Posted by Reviewer2254178 on Nov 27, 2011

Excelllent

totally satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2648178 on Oct 20, 2011

We were no longer able to get this product at the local GNC and were so pleased to see we could get it delivered from your company. Thanks!

Mary Ritt

Posted by Reviewer1122432 on Aug 29, 2011

Like the capsules and the potency.

Arthritis Pain reliever

Posted by Reviewer3136990 on Aug 10, 2011

Doing some researcch on this product, found that this product does contain a control amount of the trans-resveratrol product that many other cheaper products on the market claim to be. This seems to aid my arthritis pain in knees and hands. I really can tell the difference when I do not take the product. I simply use two tablets per day taken in the morning and it seems to aid the stiffness in joints. It is not a miracle but a great aid - totally worth the money

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »