Transmax

Posted by Reviewer2952748 on Oct 18, 2009

I'm not sure what I expected from this product, given all the testimonials, but what I noticed was that I had more stamina and energy. I was doing things in the gym that I previously wouldn't have done, if I had even been able to do it. After a few months I decided that the cost wasn't worth the benefit and I dropped it. After 3 or 4 days I noticed that I had no energy - that I felt at least 10 years older than I had the previous week. That cinched it - I ordered a new supply. I don't know if I will ever quit this stuff again.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2693478 on Feb 08, 2013

Very good, i fell better taking 500 mg a day on working days. I need less sleeping and I don't feel so easily tired. Great product.

Works great to keep my blood sugar down

Posted by Reviewer1413445 on Nov 12, 2012

I'm diabetic, and use trans-resveratrol to help keep my blood sugar down. By using a glucose meter to test before and after, I can tell how well a supplement or drug works, and Biotivia Transmax Resveratrol works very well for me. iHerb was out of stock a while back, so I thought I would try Bluebonnet instead. It's also less expensive, which would have been nice. What a disaster! Didn't work at all for me; weeks of blood sugar torture. When Biotivia came back in stock, I ordered four of them. Great stuff; wouldn't want to be without it again. I like the non-time release version, which I take with my evening meal.

Powerful antioxidant supplement

Posted by momsavings on May 11, 2015

I tried three different kinds of resveratrol and just Biotivia Transmax gives me great result. Energy is greatly improved. My skin looks younger and tighter with more elasticity and shine. The great thing from this brand is that the resveratrol has 99% purity and 500mg/capsule. That might be why only this one works great on me. I recommend to all my friends.

Resveratrol!!

Posted by Reviewer1984820 on Jul 01, 2010

Best stuff on the market