Beet juice

Posted by Reviewer2628388 on Jun 20, 2013

I began buying organic beets in May because I was informed that its an artery cleanser and it reduces your blood pressure naturally. When I started using it my BP was 139/864 weeks later my BP was 119/76. This will be a daily drink for the rest of my life...doesn't taste that bad either...

Good all the way around

Posted by Reviewer2750881 on Apr 12, 2012

Best bottled beet juice!!

Great!!!

Posted by HolaRikita on Jun 07, 2012

I love this juice! The taste of the juice is just like WHOLE BEET!!! Awesome! It only last for a week after opening..so I need to use it quickly. Plus, your tongue become super purple from the natural beet color!!! I will definitely repeat it ;)

100% pure beet juice, no junk added!

Posted by 5429305977436686442 on Jun 06, 2013

This is a high quality, healthy product from a reputable country: Switzerland. There are numerous 'real' studies on the benefits of drinking beet root juice, even at the USA nih.gov website. If you like beets, you'll like the taste of this juice. I drink approx 1/4 to 1/3 c a day right now. Studies show drinking more. It's too expensive to drink 8oz. You can also mix it with water. Urine/stool will take on the color, ensuring a healthy boost to the diet. Btw, the shipping by iherb was amazingly fast and each bottle was superbly wrapped!

Great Juice

Posted by Reviewer1777456 on Apr 22, 2013

Been using it 4-5 yrs. Good natural taste, it also has a bit of laxative effect and is shown to lower bp. U can't loose with it!!!

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Jun 06, 2012

I wish it weren't so heavy in shipping weight, but it is really good beetroot juice, and I shall keep buying it.

a very good product

Posted by 5302531819823651198 on Dec 09, 2013

a very good product, feel much better since start to use it

Perfect

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Dec 31, 2014

I love this beet Juice, it is so good, nice strong beetroot flavour without any other ingredients, its such a beautiful colour. Wonderful stuff. I will purchase again.

beetroot juice

Posted by 5126825651994557630 on Jun 28, 2016

good stuff

Original taste

Posted by 5056703104376958658 on Jul 08, 2016

The taste really pure. love it...will buy again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »