10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Bliss by Mom, Gripe Water, Apple, 4 fl oz (120 ml)

5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews

Great Product and Service

Posted by 4985149992378653255 on Jul 28, 2013

Good product, great price and big help for my colicky baby.

Best Thing Since the Wheel

Posted by Reviewer3058933 on Sep 15, 2014

I never heard of gripe water until my 2 month old started having gas problems. Someone recommended gripe water. The first dose I gave her, helped her release a lot of gas. Even my skeptic husband is impressed. He uses frequently on our little one.

Great for teething babies

Posted by 4769327770236116004 on Sep 28, 2014

We never had problems with her stomach until she started teething, the excess drool and the motrin are both hard on her stomach -- this really helps! Often we only give her half a dose and it's enough, but considering we have to give her motrin for her teething pain, I want everything else that goes into her body to be free of harmful chemicals - this was the only gripe water I've seen that isn't loaded with weird chemicals -- and she really likes taking it!