Best Thing Since the Wheel

Posted by Reviewer3058933 on Sep 15, 2014

I never heard of gripe water until my 2 month old started having gas problems. Someone recommended gripe water. The first dose I gave her, helped her release a lot of gas. Even my skeptic husband is impressed. He uses frequently on our little one.

Great for teething babies

Posted by 4769327770236116004 on Sep 28, 2014

We never had problems with her stomach until she started teething, the excess drool and the motrin are both hard on her stomach -- this really helps! Often we only give her half a dose and it's enough, but considering we have to give her motrin for her teething pain, I want everything else that goes into her body to be free of harmful chemicals - this was the only gripe water I've seen that isn't loaded with weird chemicals -- and she really likes taking it!

It works

Posted by 5078680222627531246 on Jan 01, 2015

Bought this for my baby because he gets cranky when he gets the hiccups. Just a few drops and it works right away!

Great!!!

Posted by 5360240520142236812 on Jun 05, 2015

It is the best thing for my lovely son, thanks very much!!! And the flavor is good

Gripe Water Mommys bliss

Posted by 4741844629145287548 on Feb 18, 2016

My baby stops crying after afew minuts, really helps against acids in stomach

Magic Apple drops

Posted by 5076873187099659358 on Oct 21, 2016

We refer to these as our magic Apple drops. My baby (now 4 months) had a terrible time with reflux initially and also the hiccups. The drops get rid of the hiccups immediately. On days when she still has reflux, the drops help too, especially when taken before the last feed of the evening as a preventative measure.

Great Product and Service

Posted by 4985149992378653255 on Jul 28, 2013

Good product, great price and big help for my colicky baby.