DO NOT ORDER VIA DHL

Posted by 4752720376460048967 on May 17, 2016

They now charge 50€ additional for self handling of customs! I will never order from Iherb again!!

Unfortunately didn't help

Posted by 5514380470962768102 on Sep 08, 2015

I've ordered two bottles because everyone wrote good reviews,but it didn't help to our 2 weeks old daughter. There is no any effect on her.Sadly

Love it!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3186005 on Apr 14, 2011

My lil one has had some issues with gas lately. Seems it makes her scream at times. She is a very happy baby, so when she cries hard I know there is something wrong. I heard about gripe water through a few friends. I was willing to try anything to relieve my lil one's pain. Purchase a bottle at Rite Aid. First dose worked like a miracle!!!! Being so pleased with the outcome of Baby Bliss Gripe Water, I immediately searched for the cheapest place to buy it. Found the Iherb website in which I ordered from before. They had it in stock. I ordered 2 bottles and had them shipped. It cost me almost the same as it did for 1 bottle at Rite Aid!! Very pleased with Iherb. Shipped so quickly!!! Highly recommend this website and product!!!

LOVE THIS STUFF

Posted by Reviewer3017096 on Jan 18, 2011

My baby doesnt have colic but I got this in hopes to make him feel better while teething. I dont know if it stops the pain but it greatly cheers him up just seeing the bottle. He loves the taste and it calms him right down.

baby bliss gripe water

Posted by Reviewer1957302 on Jan 29, 2011

very good product i buy this for my grandson and it works very well

Gripe Water

Posted by Reviewer2088747 on Jan 18, 2008

Baby's Bliss Gripe Water has helped my baby so much-particularly when he has hiccups. I couldn't live without it.

Bliss Grip Water

Posted by Reviewer1278732 on Jun 23, 2008

The kids loves the stuff. If nothing else when he sees it coming, it grabs his attention and he gets quiet.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer2590410 on Jul 14, 2008

Baby loved this brand.

helped with daughter's excessive hiccups

Posted by christine on Sep 14, 2008

This really helped when our daughter was an infant and got hiccups that irritated her (due to mild reflux).

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2975705 on Mar 18, 2009

Baby's Bliss, Gripe Water is a life-saver. This product was recommeded by our doctor. It has really helped with our 2 month old's nightly colic.