Love it!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3186005 on Apr 14, 2011

My lil one has had some issues with gas lately. Seems it makes her scream at times. She is a very happy baby, so when she cries hard I know there is something wrong. I heard about gripe water through a few friends. I was willing to try anything to relieve my lil one's pain. Purchase a bottle at Rite Aid. First dose worked like a miracle!!!! Being so pleased with the outcome of Baby Bliss Gripe Water, I immediately searched for the cheapest place to buy it. Found the Iherb website in which I ordered from before. They had it in stock. I ordered 2 bottles and had them shipped. It cost me almost the same as it did for 1 bottle at Rite Aid!! Very pleased with Iherb. Shipped so quickly!!! Highly recommend this website and product!!!

LOVE THIS STUFF

Posted by Reviewer3017096 on Jan 18, 2011

My baby doesnt have colic but I got this in hopes to make him feel better while teething. I dont know if it stops the pain but it greatly cheers him up just seeing the bottle. He loves the taste and it calms him right down.

baby bliss gripe water

Posted by Reviewer1957302 on Jan 29, 2011

very good product i buy this for my grandson and it works very well

very good!

Posted by Reviewer1739461 on Oct 24, 2011

Fast acting!

This works!

Posted by Reviewer1547331 on Apr 19, 2011

Our newborn gets terrible gas and the gas drops were not working. I tried this based on the reviews (and after receiving the go ahead from the pediatrician) and we love it.

A mother's blessing

Posted by Reviewer3251189 on Jun 28, 2011

This product works, and its efficient :) I have used it since my baby was 2 weeks old. Already got some of my friends with infants to buy it. Relives gas, hiccups and upset stomach +++. Haven't gotten to the teething part yet:)

it was indefinable

Posted by lindsayk on Jul 02, 2011

Effective very quickly

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3275347 on Aug 15, 2011

Luckily, I only had to use it once. My daughter seemed to having gas and difficultly so we used it before she reached her 2nd month. I'm assuming it worked because I never had to use it. In addition, the labels states/recommends that it should only be used within the first 4 weeks after opening the bottle.

Gripe Water

Posted by Reviewer2088747 on Jan 18, 2008

Baby's Bliss Gripe Water has helped my baby so much-particularly when he has hiccups. I couldn't live without it.

Bliss Grip Water

Posted by Reviewer1278732 on Jun 23, 2008

The kids loves the stuff. If nothing else when he sees it coming, it grabs his attention and he gets quiet.