Mommy's Bliss, Gripe Water, 4 fl oz (120 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Always a must have

Posted by Reviewer2776335 on May 15, 2015

I have already ordered this gripe water about 5 times, it's a must have for colic, gas and helps even with teething. Price is affordable too.

Great!!!

Posted by 5360240520142236812 on Jun 05, 2015

It is the best thing for my lovely son, thanks very much!!!

Godsent!

Posted by Luddil on Jul 17, 2015

When nothing else works and the little one will not stop crying, try this! You will thank your lucky stars and give the little one (and yourself) some rest!

Bliss IS Bliss

Posted by Reviewer1205078 on Aug 24, 2011

This stuff is amazing. It doesn't need refrigerated so I keep a bottle in diaper bag and bedside. Seriously though it works almost instantly! It tastes good, the baby loves it and settles the tummy within minutes. Hiccups, sour tummy, gas and even teething. I've used it for all 3 babies and swear by it. And since its all natural extracts its not hard on the tummy so you can easily give it to them at every meal/bottle. Love Bliss!

Love it!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3186005 on Apr 14, 2011

My lil one has had some issues with gas lately. Seems it makes her scream at times. She is a very happy baby, so when she cries hard I know there is something wrong. I heard about gripe water through a few friends. I was willing to try anything to relieve my lil one's pain. Purchase a bottle at Rite Aid. First dose worked like a miracle!!!! Being so pleased with the outcome of Baby Bliss Gripe Water, I immediately searched for the cheapest place to buy it. Found the Iherb website in which I ordered from before. They had it in stock. I ordered 2 bottles and had them shipped. It cost me almost the same as it did for 1 bottle at Rite Aid!! Very pleased with Iherb. Shipped so quickly!!! Highly recommend this website and product!!!