really mommy's bliss

Posted by SpeakOut on Dec 04, 2015

I have used a water for my baby girl 1,5 m. The water works very quickly, about 5 minutes. Another analog remedies didn't work. Baby drink with pleasure, maybe because water sweet in taste. There is handful, big dropper in the package. I bought second bottle for teething. Health yours babies!

Unfortunately didn't help

Posted by 5514380470962768102 on Sep 08, 2015

I've ordered two bottles because everyone wrote good reviews,but it didn't help to our 2 weeks old daughter. There is no any effect on her.Sadly

Love it!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3186005 on Apr 14, 2011

My lil one has had some issues with gas lately. Seems it makes her scream at times. She is a very happy baby, so when she cries hard I know there is something wrong. I heard about gripe water through a few friends. I was willing to try anything to relieve my lil one's pain. Purchase a bottle at Rite Aid. First dose worked like a miracle!!!! Being so pleased with the outcome of Baby Bliss Gripe Water, I immediately searched for the cheapest place to buy it. Found the Iherb website in which I ordered from before. They had it in stock. I ordered 2 bottles and had them shipped. It cost me almost the same as it did for 1 bottle at Rite Aid!! Very pleased with Iherb. Shipped so quickly!!! Highly recommend this website and product!!!

LOVE THIS STUFF

Posted by Reviewer3017096 on Jan 18, 2011

My baby doesnt have colic but I got this in hopes to make him feel better while teething. I dont know if it stops the pain but it greatly cheers him up just seeing the bottle. He loves the taste and it calms him right down.

super

Posted by 4814263308934855420 on Dec 06, 2016

for colic babies, this is a lifer saver

Very good

Posted by SashaRozin on Nov 14, 2014

Very good. Works good

Useful

Posted by 5067357302935507768 on Feb 11, 2016

My baby sometimes has trouble burping, this gripe water really helped her getting that air bubbles out without taking some other medication. Very good.

A mother's blessing

Posted by Reviewer3251189 on Jun 28, 2011

This product works, and its efficient :) I have used it since my baby was 2 weeks old. Already got some of my friends with infants to buy it. Relives gas, hiccups and upset stomach +++. Haven't gotten to the teething part yet:)

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3275347 on Aug 15, 2011

Luckily, I only had to use it once. My daughter seemed to having gas and difficultly so we used it before she reached her 2nd month. I'm assuming it worked because I never had to use it. In addition, the labels states/recommends that it should only be used within the first 4 weeks after opening the bottle.

Nr 1 !!!!!!!!!!!