it was indefinable

Posted by lindsayk on Jul 02, 2011

Effective very quickly

A mother's blessing

Posted by Reviewer3251189 on Jun 28, 2011

This product works, and its efficient :) I have used it since my baby was 2 weeks old. Already got some of my friends with infants to buy it. Relives gas, hiccups and upset stomach +++. Haven't gotten to the teething part yet:)

This works!

Posted by Reviewer1547331 on Apr 19, 2011

Our newborn gets terrible gas and the gas drops were not working. I tried this based on the reviews (and after receiving the go ahead from the pediatrician) and we love it.

Love it!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3186005 on Apr 14, 2011

My lil one has had some issues with gas lately. Seems it makes her scream at times. She is a very happy baby, so when she cries hard I know there is something wrong. I heard about gripe water through a few friends. I was willing to try anything to relieve my lil one's pain. Purchase a bottle at Rite Aid. First dose worked like a miracle!!!! Being so pleased with the outcome of Baby Bliss Gripe Water, I immediately searched for the cheapest place to buy it. Found the Iherb website in which I ordered from before. They had it in stock. I ordered 2 bottles and had them shipped. It cost me almost the same as it did for 1 bottle at Rite Aid!! Very pleased with Iherb. Shipped so quickly!!! Highly recommend this website and product!!!

baby bliss gripe water

Posted by Reviewer1957302 on Jan 29, 2011

very good product i buy this for my grandson and it works very well

LOVE THIS STUFF

Posted by Reviewer3017096 on Jan 18, 2011

My baby doesnt have colic but I got this in hopes to make him feel better while teething. I dont know if it stops the pain but it greatly cheers him up just seeing the bottle. He loves the taste and it calms him right down.

Great product and great service!

Posted by Reviewer1559327 on Dec 06, 2010

I love this product for my infant and would recommend using it if you're having trouble with gas, hiccups or stomach upset. You need to be consistent with it to see results, I give it to my daughter 3x a day and it seems to help a lot. I received my order promptly and was very satisfied. The price was cheaper on here than in the store!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3173679 on Feb 17, 2010

i love this gripe water for my baby. she does great with it. and you dont even have to put it in the fridge. i can take it anywhere with it.

Bliss by Mom, Baby's Bliss , Gripe Water

Posted by Reviewer2519664 on Sep 28, 2009

Great product. Works within 15 minutes. Highly recommend for colicky babies.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2975705 on Mar 18, 2009

Baby's Bliss, Gripe Water is a life-saver. This product was recommeded by our doctor. It has really helped with our 2 month old's nightly colic.