BEST!

Posted by Reviewer3168687 on Oct 06, 2012

I've tried other chapsticks and am always disappointed. This is by far the best chapstick ever.

So happy!!

Posted by 4753533293526830911 on Dec 31, 2014

This product was discontinued in Canada (can't believe that) and it is this ONLY lip balm I can use. I couldn't find anyone who shipped to Canada except Amazon and they were selling them for $27 a tube (I kid you not). After weeks of fruitless searches and painfully chapped lips, I came across your website and your delightful shipping to Canada. Fast forward three incredibly short days (over the Christmas holidays) and I have a box of happy sitting right here in front of me. My lips will be ordering again and again.....THANK YOU!!!!!

Great moisturizing and refreshing scent!

Posted by 5696151087972145420 on Jul 03, 2013

This product really good if you're looking for something to moisturize and protect your lips (SPF 15).It doesn't leave a waxy white build up on your lips. :))

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer2044405 on Jan 07, 2014

Not bad but nothing extraordinary

its ok

Posted by 4886782019467435016 on Dec 29, 2015

Its ok to have this. Moisture is ok but wont stay long., the only thing i like is with Sun Protection.

Average

Posted by vibirca on Mar 05, 2015

not impressed at all... smells nice but I can feel it on my lips and it's not comfortable to ear. It is sweet also.

Tastes chemically!

Posted by 4760310642934118390 on Apr 03, 2016

Blistex tests on animals!!! Which I didnt realist before i purchased this! Tastes quite chemically, wouldnt buy again.