Blistex, Lip Protectant/Sunscreen, SPF 15, Raspberry Lemonade Blast, .15 oz (4.25 g)

AMAZING STUFF!

Posted by 5725914884570641734 on Sep 10, 2013

Let's just being this by saying that it smells AMAZING!!! Lip balms are obviously for your lips so there's a 99.9% chance you would somehow taste it. I hate lip balms which taste awful. (I know lip balm aren't for consumption) This lip balm has a sweet taste to it and it smells amazing even after 10-20 mins after being applied. It also leaves a somewhat matte looking finish which I prefer over a slightly glossy finish. It's also VERY CHEAP. I'm going to have to stock up on this because it's definitely my favourite lip balm of all time.

Perfect Stuff !!

Posted by kumintttt From Thailand on Oct 04, 2013

I brought a lot of this item. And my friend ask me to sell her.

Tastes awesome

Posted by 5126571829549043874 on Dec 25, 2013

I bought this because I love lipblams that taste great (my boyfriend is always pleasantly surprised).

baume limonade

Posted by 4688002128986305572 on Nov 13, 2013

gout au top mais j'aime pas la texture