Favorite incense now!

Posted by Reviewer1975446 on Mar 06, 2009

After trying this brand of incense, I am hooked. Great scents and not too strong like most brands. Will not buy any other brand--love this!

Review on incense.

Posted by Reviewer2638619 on Jan 04, 2010

I like this product but it is a little to strong to have it in the same room you are in. I put it in the guest room and still is able to make our whole home smell good.

wonderfully light the mystic rose

Posted by Reviewer3199210 on Sep 21, 2010

nag champa and rose together make an exquisite sweet scene.

Sensory overload!

Posted by jayzou on Sep 10, 2009

There are many scents to choose from, and so far there hasn't been one that I didn't like. I am keen on Lavender however.

Wonderful

Posted by Willow on Oct 01, 2009

Each stick smells like it's own scent and not 'vague' like other brands. Blue Pearl Incense is NOT profuse, overbearing or smokey.

Love This Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1708728 on Oct 14, 2009

Love this incense!! I particularly like the Strawberry and Vanilla Nag Champa. Wish iherb would please carry these scents in full, individual packets!

Great choices

Posted by Reviewer3352888 on Aug 07, 2009

I love the variety pack because it lets you sample all the scents. I couldn't pick a favorite. I will be buying another variety pack for the choice that are available.

WOW

Posted by SamiraNatural on Jul 22, 2014

hey , those incense are AMAZING !!! it smells SO GOOD and it lasts so long !! MUCH SO better than that famous nag champa incense (made from a sect , do some research abut it ... ) i recommend specially the saffron/sandalwood , musk and coconut ! it is my favorite incense !

meh

Posted by Reviewer1205845 on Jan 01, 2011

The scents give me a headache. They kind of all smell the same. I think the wild rose was the best scent.

From New Jersey

Posted by Reviewer1753668 on Jan 07, 2010

Excellent product! The variety is great and each one is enough for a medium size room--try lavender for the room and others for the kitchen. Doesnt leave a cheap smell, like other incense I have tried in the past.