Review for Blue Pearl Jumbo Classic Champa Incense

Posted by Reviewer2079979 on Sep 10, 2008

I've been using Blue Pearl Champa incense for 26 years. This purchase is the first to disappoint me. The sticks were stuck together and had to be pried apart in order to light them. This was difficult, because the sticks would then break. They didn't stay lit and had to be relit several times. The fragrance was noticeably different. I hope this is an aberration and not indicative of the decrease in the quality of this usually wonderful product.

The best!

Posted by Reviewer1272446 on Oct 14, 2008

Been enjoying Classic Champa for nearly 30 years...my favorite. Your shipment was very prompt: thanks!

this is a classic!!

Posted by Reviewer3041883 on Apr 10, 2009

I love this incense, it simply is the best and I have been using it for years. This price can't be beat either!

Blue Pearl, Jumbo Classic Champa Incense

Posted by Reviewer2681523 on Aug 19, 2008

The fragrance is sweet and not too overwhelming. I am very sensitive to fragrances, and this is one of the only incense fragrances that I can tolerate. Also, since I use incense every day for meditation, the jumbo size is both economical and convenient.

Wonderful Incense!

Posted by Reviewer1585957 on Jan 04, 2010

I've been buying Blue Pearl Champa Incense for years and love it! Everyone who comes into my home enjoys the scent. It's beautiful and peaceful.

MY FAVORITE SCENT

Posted by Reviewer2061418 on Jan 23, 2010

I HAVE ENJOYED THIS INCENSE FOR OVER 20 YEARS--MY ONLY DISAPPOINTMENT--I ORDERED 3 PACKAGES AND ONLY 2 WERE AVAILABLE! I HOPE IT WILL BE CARRIED AGAIN!

blue pearl, jumbo classic champa incense, 100 g/3.05oz

Posted by Reviewer3335897 on Jun 30, 2011

I have used this incense for more than 15 years, and it is exactly the same without any change..a classic floral incense that helps create the perfect environment for meditation and chanting, as if you were back in the Ashram.

Best Incense There Is

Posted by Reviewer2425545 on Jul 13, 2011

I love the Blue Pearl Classic Champa Incense and buying it from iHerb in the Jumbo size is very economical. Ever since East West Living closed in New York City, I haven't known where to buy it. Now I do!

ideal

Posted by Reviewer1768975 on Oct 11, 2011

Buenisimo aroma.

Great Product !

Posted by Reviewer1886685 on Nov 14, 2011

Very nice smell.Relaxing. Ultra FAST Shipping to Canada.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »