Bluebonnet Nutrition, 100% Natural Dual-Action Protein Whey + Casein, Natural Original Flavor, 2.1 lb (952 g)

I will buy again

Posted by Reviewer1296247 on Dec 30, 2010

Great product. Neutral taste (as I like), no artificial sweeteners, grass fed N. Zeland cows, immunoglobulins intact, no antibiotics and hormones. The only thing I could add for perfection is instead of isolate + casein, just plain whey concentrate (which is less processed than isolate). I will buy again.

The best out there.

Posted by Reviewer1783972 on Mar 19, 2013

All the Bluebonnet whey supplements are the best most purest I have ever found which is why I make sure to never run out.

Taste is neutral no weird smell or aftertaste

Posted by h-anna on Jun 30, 2014

I have never liked whey because of unpleasant smell and taste. But because of Health benefits I decided to try one and researched some brands here at iherb. I like it. I have tried it in Cold water. I guess it will work very well in any smoothie, meal or other drink I might want to make. And I could drink it pure. And I might even try it in tea and coffee, but I am not sure it will dissolve well. I'll be back when I've tried it. I recommend this! As far as I understand it is not heat processed. I might also like to write the Company to find out what temperature it is heated to. This whey contains both whey and casein, so I guess this is usually what is recommended for evening.. And pure whey for morning and day.. but to each their own.

Not bad but...

Posted by 4791907913714035855 on Apr 27, 2014

So I only got this product because the Natural original flavor was out of stock. I figured since its by the same company I would give it a try. Since I mostly put my protein powder into smoothies, I thought the strawberry flaor would be more neutral than chocolate. When I first opened it, I was surprised how the consistency was different than the original flavor. This was more like a sand consistency. The smell reminded me of strawberry chewing gum, or some kind of candy. It blended easily enough, but the taste was way to sweet for me. Also it seemed to have a wierd taste, maybe from the stevia? While I finished off the whole package, it just wasn't for me.