Betaine HCL

Posted by Reviewer3018804 on Feb 06, 2013

good product, have been using for a while. It helps with protein digestion.

Needing to take a lot of capsules

Posted by Reviewer2177198 on Jun 22, 2012

I'm up to 7 capsules per meal and haven't yet received the burn feeling in my stomach. I'm wondering how many I'll have to take and this is a concern because the capsules are giganic! I take other supplements with meals already, so meal times are not enjoyable having to down SO many pills.

This is the best.

Posted by Reviewer1085743 on Jul 06, 2011

I've tried almost every thing on the market to help me with my digestion but nothing worked until I discovered I wasn't making enough Hydrochloric Acid. Don't get me wrong enzymes are important. But you need Hydrochloric Acid to do it's job first and then enzymes do the follow up work. Our bodies are suppose to make it's own Hydrochloric acid and I've learn that the symptoms of making to much or not enough can be very much the same. If you make to much then you need to drink more water but if you don't make enough then this is the product to take. You may be wondering as I did how to know which group you fall into, the ones who make to much of the ones who don't make enough. Well a simple test would be to take one capsule of Hydrochloric acid at the start of your meal if your stomach is more acid after eating that before then you are in the group that make to much and don't need to add this to your diet. But if you feel better well then you know "You need more hydrochloric acid" I learn that after taking this supplement your body can begin repairing itself and will eventually start making enough of it's own and then you can stop taking it. Also never take it in a loose powdered form it can burn your teeth gums and throat. There are a lot of Hydrochloric Acid supplements out there but from my search this one is the best. It was hard fining it in a veggie cap form. Oh and for enzymes I used Enzymedic, Digest Gold Enzymes

Thanks for quick service.

Posted by Reviewer1481284 on Jun 10, 2011

We use these products all the time, our health food store ran out of the product and we could order from iherb and get these items quickly. Thanks.

Betaine HCl

Posted by Reviewer2735952 on Jan 12, 2011

Works well.

satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2592733 on Sep 02, 2010

The product does what it claims and came on time. Am very satisfied with it.

Staving off heartburn

Posted by Reviewer2920899 on Jan 10, 2010

This persistant prob required some action. I found a quality product but found the mg strength per cap to be more dosage than I required. Good brand but I will need to go with a lower strength.