Disappointing!

Posted by Reviewer2144851 on Nov 05, 2008

First let me say your service is excellent. Unfortunately I have a difficult time with swallowing this caplet. It seems to stick in my esophagus and I need additional water and food, etc to try and get it down. It is very uncomfortable. I wanted to eliminate taking so many pills to get the right amount of calcium, but I will not be ordering this again. Anna

Bluebonnet Calcium Citrate, Plus Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer3017778 on Jul 11, 2008

Thank you for adding this product to your line. I have been buying it locally. The calcium is 100% citrate, and the dosage is perfect for taking twice daily. I understand the body can only absorb about 600 mgs within a few hours time, so taking 2 in the am and 2 in the pm works beautifully. I haven't found another product with this combination of dosage and citrate.

Works well.

Posted by Reviewer2280384 on Jan 27, 2009

Keeps my daughters leg cramps away.

These are NOT "caplets"!

Posted by Reviewer1530646 on Nov 09, 2008

What you get in the bottle are huge tablets; we've always called this type "horse pills". I will return this bottle unopened, because neither my husband nor I can swallow tablets of this size.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1112776 on Mar 02, 2009

Good product, good price and good exp. dates from iHerb.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1956885 on Jul 15, 2008

Easily absorbed forms of both calcium and magnesium

mrs. doris stevens

Posted by Reviewer3314360 on Jul 19, 2008

It's hard to find calcium citrate that doesn't have magnesium oxide. Glad to find this.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1772233 on Sep 20, 2008

These pills don't hurt my stomach. I am impressed with their strength.

Seems to be doing the job

Posted by Reviewer2023133 on Aug 15, 2009

I had read a correlation between calcium and fat loss. I have lost inches. I can not tell you how many pounds as I do not have a reliable scale, but the tape measure and mirror/jiggle tests say my lean body mass is intact and my fat is diminishing. (This is coupled with eating sensibly (lots of fresh fruits and veggies, lean protein) and yoga 4 times a week.)

Calcium Citrate Review

Posted by Reviewer1474031 on Mar 27, 2010

I think it is working fine. But next time I will get the Capsuls. I believe they move faster through your body.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »