Effective!

Posted by Reviewer1870531 on Jul 19, 2009

These seem more effective than the Jarrow Vegetarian Bone-Up tablets. My fingernails have grown faster with this product, and it does not contain the inferior form of Vitamin D (D-2). These would be even better if they included vitamin K, but there doesn't seem to be anything comparable on the iHerb website.

A Must for Hypertension

Posted by Reviewer1162656 on Oct 09, 2009

It is better for me to take Magnesium alone because I get it in other supplements I take, but my husband takes this. His cardiologist says that is why is blood pressure is nice and low due to the magnesium. It should be taken with calcium and boron.

best

Posted by Reviewer2120882 on Nov 05, 2010

This is the best combination and quality that I've found. With IBS, I have to be very careful.

Seems OK

Posted by Reviewer2128490 on Sep 15, 2010

I gave this to my mom and sister, sister is a celiac, to try. She says it seems ok. I tried dumping a cap or two out and tasted it and its very hard and grainy. I don't think it will dissolve well and that is just my opinion. I won't be using this one myself as I don't think its any better tahn any other calcium mix out there in the same class.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1504548 on Feb 27, 2009

I often have difficulty with some sources of calcium, so I decided to try your product. It has not given me any problems whatsoever. Time will tell what it does for my osteoporosis, but I took a tumble yesterday, bruised myself, but no breaks.

Recommended balance

Posted by Reviewer1650694 on Mar 26, 2011

My husband has a PhD in nutrition and this is the calcium supplement he chose for me.

Highly recommended

Posted by SunnyCO on Jan 21, 2012

My TCM doctor recommended this for my daughter who has pre-osteoporosis. Great price at iHerb. Will buy again.

Bluebonnet nutrition, Calcium magnesium plus boron

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Aug 22, 2008

Fantstic product, the combination of the ingredient list is good, works well for me.

Bluebonnet Nutrition Calcium Magnesium Plus Boron

Posted by Reviewer2587610 on Oct 25, 2008

good product overall; assume they work.

Cal/Mg frpm Bluebonnet Nutrition

Posted by Reviewer1243772 on Jan 26, 2009

Excellent for bone health maintance,but the shipping cost will be higher for overseas customer like me due to its glass package