Good Quality for the price

Posted by Reviewer2249432 on Aug 01, 2010

I've ordered 4 Bluebonnet Nutrition products, including Calcium Magnesium Plus Zinc. Large pills but my system seems to take them in easily. But one serving is 3 large piils.

strong bones

Posted by Reviewer2376042 on Jan 17, 2009

I like the fact that this has all the minerals that should be taken with calcium for better absorption. I take an additonal vitamin d which I don't want to be in this pill because it wouldn't be enough. This is a winning combination based on all my research.

cheap, perfect as a before bed pill

Posted by sav430 on Jun 28, 2012

I'm currently taking these. I might switch to something with just zinc 'cause i'm taking calcium and magnesium as powders.

fast disolving

Posted by Reviewer2675526 on Jul 08, 2008

has no wheat or dairy

Not the good one

Posted by 5455017590702486029 on Apr 12, 2013

Has magnesium oxide in it, otherwise it would have been perfect.

Probably good for a more durable body.

Posted by Reviewer2472936 on Jan 13, 2011

The pills seem large; but they go down easy relatively, if swallowed long-side first, because of its more flat shape, & its texture. They seem to help make my body more durable. I took these for a few weeks--and then I unexpectedly got into an accident a month ago, hitting my head at a speed of 25+mph on the driver's side window (thereafter spinning clockwise 390 degrees, bending a street sign, and ultimately rested on the grass) by someone who utterly ignored a stop sign. And I felt relatively fine, and still seem fine, compared to what could have happened. (It felt a little rougher than being tackled illegally, during a nonrecurring bout of anarchic high school football that I so happened to assimilate myself toward only once.) I attribute this benefit to this supplement over other supplements, since the structure/aesthetic of the caplets seems to correspond to the durability that they should be providing.

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Calcium Magnesium Plus Zinc, 180 Caplets

Posted by Reviewer2475991 on Jan 26, 2012

Good.

Posted by Reviewer1092278 on Feb 22, 2009

Easy to swallow and very effective.

Cal/mg/zn

Posted by 4776389868154144831 on Jan 07, 2015

Great value for money!

Great hair an added bonus

Posted by Reviewer1310811 on Jul 19, 2012

I started taking this supplement due to prevent bone loss due to declining estrogen levels, but have noticed the added benefit of thicker hair and less breakage. I would now take the product for this benefit alone.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »