tooooo... hard to swallow

Posted by Reviewer2707703 on May 26, 2011

I have been taking these caplets for several months. I like their combination but the size has always been a big problem for me. After I had had the caplets painfully stuck in my chest a few times I began to take great care taking them. But it happened again last night in spite of the two glassfuls of water I took to wash them down. I collapsed on the stairs with piecing pain that wouldn't go away with all the water my husband could pour down my throat. He finally brought me a cup of cooking oil and made me drink it, followed by another big glass of water. That worked and the pain gradually died down. I still have a painful spot in my chest when I swallow food and I am scared of ever taking these caplets again. I will switch entirely to the calcium crystals my husband has ordered for me (also from iHerb). It may not taste very pleasant but it will not get stuck in my throat I know.

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer3096602 on May 18, 2010

I bought this because it has potassium and helps my occasional leg cramps that happen when I get a bit dehydrated or walk a lot. It works better/faster than the Source Naturals brand I purchased when they were out of this kind, which technically has the same amount of potassium. So I gather this brand assimilates better. I like the shape of the pill better going down too. It's smooth and has no bad flavor.