10% Off Orders Over $40!

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Chelated Copper, 90 Vcaps

Reviews 4-star

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2940089 on Aug 26, 2011

My diet was low in copper, so I started taking 1-2 of these every week. Each pill is 150% of the RDA. I noticed an improvement in my energy levels and overall feeling of well being, so I'm confident the copper is being absorbed. Bluebonnet could improve their offerings by making a 75% or 100% of RDA dosage instead of one pill effectively being a small overdose. It's far easier to take two pills for those people who need a lot of copper vs. taking a pill apart and throwing away some of the contents or remembering to take the pill every 2-3 days.

Copper: a critical mineral

Posted by Reviewer3163095 on Jun 11, 2009

On a comprehensive nutritional analysis, I tested low on copper. I began taking Bluebonnet Chelated Copper about a year and a half ago. I haven't retested (by lab), but I feel better and believe it is making a positive difference. I get it, and most of my supplements from iherb.com because their prices are the best I've found, and their service is excellent. 5 stars, in my opinion.

copper

Posted by Reviewer1448564 on Apr 19, 2010

Take one at night because I am taking zinc.

Easy to swallow

Posted by Reviewer1938963 on Sep 21, 2011

Hard to rate a supplement, but this is easy to swallow, so that's a plus...