Best Copper supplement on iHerb - for Grey hair treatment ...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

although its a bit more expensive than others i tend to use it and not other brands,no side effects here.i try to get reed of my gray hair,so i take two of these a day,don't take more than 10mg copper daily.i use it in conjunction with Molybdenum supplement because both minerals are synergetic to each other.you should also consider supplementing with Trace Minerals and especially Zinc when you take Copper supplement because Zinc & Copper compete with each other which means supplementing one of them will create a deplition with the other one.Remember this:loosing the Grey Hair is a few months process and It always starts at the nape of the neck, comes over the crown of the head then down the sides of the head!...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

If you take DL-phenylalanine you really need to take this important mineral.

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Oct 10, 2012

Sometimes you take DL-phenylalanine and something happens; you get more energized. And a lot of times nothing at all happens. Part of that is because other nutrients such as vitamin B6, vitamin C, folic acid and copper are needed in order to convert phenylalanine into noradrenaline and dopamine. These are essential nutrients that are required as co-factors to enzymes that are involved in the process of conversion. These materials - the copper and the vitamin B6 - are also required to convert phenylalanine into beta phenylethylamine, which is a neuromodulator in your brain that modulates the effects of noradrenaline and dopamine and probably some other neurotransmitters as well.

Very gentle, very good

Posted by 5219752433089629408 on Dec 24, 2013

No weird fillers, and seems to be a quality prooduct

Hard-to-find size

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Aug 04, 2008

The unique 3-mg dose was what attracted me to this copper. I believe the chelate is readily absorbed since it is the same as that used by some of the highly recommended iron supplements.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1421175 on Apr 29, 2009

A wonderful Albion Chelated Copper supplement. Will buy again.

awesome copper supp

Posted by Reviewer2903616 on Feb 08, 2011

Awesome copper supp if you're going to take copper. I am mercury poisoned and have been taking 50-100mg zinc a day while chelating and have been doing so for many months now. I recently began having worries about depleting my copper to much so I decided to try these. I take one on days where my diet doesn't contain much copper from food, such as low carb days.

more energy

Posted by Reviewer2279224 on Feb 21, 2011

This is a very good product. I felt more energy and less tired, after taking it for just a few days, and plan to take it daily.

Posted by Reviewer2106073 on Jul 24, 2011

this supplement gives me energy throughout the whole day. Years ago I used PPI's because the doc thought I was making to much stomach acid, but later I discovered my tireness was caused by too less acid. I switched to betaine hydrochloride and at the sudden my heart burn was gone. Now I use these small copper capsules I notice a difference. I hope my hair regrows, but I'm a little anxious. Patience is the key perhaps....

Bluebonnet Chelated Copper 3mg

Posted by Reviewer1412091 on Dec 27, 2011

Excellent product - provides noticeable and obvious energy lift equitable to a CoQ10 capsule. As I have sufficient copper in my diet already I use it on occasions when I need that extra energy charge-up.

Very Good Copper

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Mar 21, 2009

I like this amino acid chelate (bisglycinate) better than copper gluconate. Nice capsules, and very nice glass bottle and cap. I was taking zinc without copper, so I'm trying to balance my zinc/copper to a 10-1 ratio. I will be trying Vitamin Code Men's soon, which has a 10-1 ratio, so I shouldn't need extra zinc and copper in the future. I wish Bluebonnet copper was available in 1 mg or 1.5 mg, because I only take 10-15 mg zinc a day.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »