Posted by Reviewer2106073 on Jul 24, 2011

this supplement gives me energy throughout the whole day. Years ago I used PPI's because the doc thought I was making to much stomach acid, but later I discovered my tireness was caused by too less acid. I switched to betaine hydrochloride and at the sudden my heart burn was gone. Now I use these small copper capsules I notice a difference. I hope my hair regrows, but I'm a little anxious. Patience is the key perhaps....

Bluebonnet Chelated Copper 3mg

Posted by Reviewer1412091 on Dec 27, 2011

Excellent product - provides noticeable and obvious energy lift equitable to a CoQ10 capsule. As I have sufficient copper in my diet already I use it on occasions when I need that extra energy charge-up.

Very Good Copper

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Mar 21, 2009

I like this amino acid chelate (bisglycinate) better than copper gluconate. Nice capsules, and very nice glass bottle and cap. I was taking zinc without copper, so I'm trying to balance my zinc/copper to a 10-1 ratio. I will be trying Vitamin Code Men's soon, which has a 10-1 ratio, so I shouldn't need extra zinc and copper in the future. I wish Bluebonnet copper was available in 1 mg or 1.5 mg, because I only take 10-15 mg zinc a day.

the best copper supplement I've ever tried

Posted by Reviewer2111977 on Jul 17, 2008

Most copper supplements are either very hard on the GI system or seem to cause a fair amount of oxidative stress. This one is in a class of its own. I would only like it better if it were in gelcaps rather than veggie caps.

Copper: a critical mineral

Posted by Reviewer3163095 on Jun 11, 2009

On a comprehensive nutritional analysis, I tested low on copper. I began taking Bluebonnet Chelated Copper about a year and a half ago. I haven't retested (by lab), but I feel better and believe it is making a positive difference. I get it, and most of my supplements from iherb.com because their prices are the best I've found, and their service is excellent. 5 stars, in my opinion.

It helps.

Posted by Reviewer3184869 on Dec 08, 2010

I suffer from chronic nocturnal cramp and the addition of copper to my diet reduces its severity and frequency but does not cure.

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Chelated Copper

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Aug 09, 2012

Excellent, very happy.

Chelated copper

Posted by Reviewer2033686 on Oct 09, 2012

I take supplemental zinc and heard that it can deplete copper. To keep my levels balanced, I've been taking copper everyday. I don't really feel a difference and am not sure if it's working, but I'll continue to taking it.

Works fine.

Posted by Reviewer1026535 on Sep 30, 2010

Eye doctor recommended.

copper

Posted by Reviewer1448564 on Apr 19, 2010

Take one at night because I am taking zinc.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »