Bluebonnet Nutrition, Chelated Copper, 90 Vcaps

Very Good Copper

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Mar 21, 2009

I like this amino acid chelate (bisglycinate) better than copper gluconate. Nice capsules, and very nice glass bottle and cap. I was taking zinc without copper, so I'm trying to balance my zinc/copper to a 10-1 ratio. I will be trying Vitamin Code Men's soon, which has a 10-1 ratio, so I shouldn't need extra zinc and copper in the future. I wish Bluebonnet copper was available in 1 mg or 1.5 mg, because I only take 10-15 mg zinc a day.

the best copper supplement I've ever tried

Posted by Reviewer2111977 on Jul 17, 2008

Most copper supplements are either very hard on the GI system or seem to cause a fair amount of oxidative stress. This one is in a class of its own. I would only like it better if it were in gelcaps rather than veggie caps.

Copper: a critical mineral

Posted by Reviewer3163095 on Jun 11, 2009

On a comprehensive nutritional analysis, I tested low on copper. I began taking Bluebonnet Chelated Copper about a year and a half ago. I haven't retested (by lab), but I feel better and believe it is making a positive difference. I get it, and most of my supplements from iherb.com because their prices are the best I've found, and their service is excellent. 5 stars, in my opinion.

It helps.

Posted by Reviewer3184869 on Dec 08, 2010

I suffer from chronic nocturnal cramp and the addition of copper to my diet reduces its severity and frequency but does not cure.

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Chelated Copper