best iron

Posted by Reviewer2520330 on Sep 05, 2010

this iron uses a patented iron bysglycinate which is the only iron on the market that has recieved the gras (generally regarded as safe) approval from the fda, on account of its specially bonded chelate that protects it from being eaten by bacteria in the digestive system that normally would grow on iron to comprimise immunity. futhermore, this iron, unlike others, doesnt require vitamin c for conversion, is way better absorbed and utilized, cannot be surpressed if taken with food, and doesnt suppress other minerals on account of its complete chelate delivery which brings it though the stomach wall direct into the bloodstream; i found this product to provide iron without ANY side-effects whatsoever.

Best Iron Product For Me

Posted by Reviewer1083102 on Nov 21, 2010

This product has enabled me to avoid iron injections when no other oral iron supplement could. My ferritin levels are finally in the range where thyroid hormone therapy can be effective. I revere this product.

impeccable product!

Posted by Reviewer3041218 on Oct 12, 2009

Easily assimilated,readily absorbed, and leaving no burden on your stomach! Better than good-enough !!

awesome! highly recommend

Posted by Reviewer1261743 on Nov 04, 2011

My doctor prescribed me iron (325mg 3 times a day). I tried other versions of iron and was not a happy camper with the resulting side effects (constipation). I read about Bluebonnet chelated iron and decided to try it. It is wonderful and NONE of the side effects mentioned above. HIghly reccomend this product. The dosage for chelated is different than other types of iron so make sure you do the conversion. I haven't been tested again yet but will be anxious to see how my levels change after using this product.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1877725 on Aug 20, 2010

I take this product regligiously after having been told that I was severly deficient in Vitamin D (and Iron). I started taking the iron and the Vitamin D at the same time and my muscles feel better, and I'm a lot less achey. I specifically took this product because it does not constipate and I think I can say that's true.

Great price & product

Posted by 5747970014042838036 on Jul 02, 2012

Have used this for years the co " bluebonnet " verified iherb as a trusted vendor, prices are great half the price of health food store

Its Bluebonnet for me

Posted by Reviewer1786907 on Dec 29, 2009

I looked all over my city to each and every store in town to look for the Bisglycinate Iron. NO ONE had it. Also they couldn't order it for me. I finally gave up and went online to see if I could order it. Yes,Yes,Yes. I feel the result already and I am happy with this product. Will order it again.

Good value for money

Posted by Reviewer2177874 on Sep 15, 2010

I take this twice a day to keep my iron up so I can give blood (and so I don't get restless leg syndrome). It does the job, and is reasonably priced.

Great iron supplement

Posted by eattothrive on Dec 01, 2010

Non constipating and doesn't upset my stomach. I haven't had blood tests back yet, but hoping to raise my ferritin levels.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer3070112 on Jun 04, 2011

no constipation , the best thing !!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »