July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Chelated Iron, 27 mg, 90 Vcaps

Chelated Iron

Posted by Reviewer1257444 on Feb 01, 2010

I purchased this item because I had tried the cheap iron products in the pharmacy and other expensive irons that were suggested to me. I would either get a horrible headache or diarrhea. I started slowly on this product and can take this product with none of the usual 'challenges' that come with taking an iron supplement. I am taking this product as I have low ferritin.

The Best Available

Posted by Reviewer1083102 on Sep 14, 2011

This is the only iron supplement, short of injections or IVs, that has brought my ferritin levels into the correct range and keeps them there. I swear by this product.

Best

Posted by Reviewer2698227 on Nov 14, 2011

I've tried lots of other irons, including flordix. This is the only one that makes a difference, doesn't leave me constipated and at a good price.

Fantastic product, wouldn't take anything else

Posted by Reviewer1236010 on Jun 09, 2010

I am so grateful to have found such a wonderful product. All other iron supplements cause chronic constipation and nausea. But with bluebonnet I have had no problems. Its fantastic Thank you so much for this great product

Good

Posted by Reviewer1751519 on Apr 22, 2011

It's hard to say anything as I just started taking it. I contacted the company producing it asking whether that product contains any GM ingredients and they kindly replied that it doesn't. They also said that that product is shipped across the border to countries where genetically modified products are banned