10% Off Orders Over $40!

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Chelated Iron, 27 mg, 90 Vcaps

The best I've found

Posted by Reviewer1812067 on Apr 10, 2014

Lab tests about 5 weeks ago showed I have very low ferritin and iron saturation. I was exhausted. Just going up the stairs was difficult. I started on Bluebonnet iron, taking 2 in the morning and 2 at bedtime. In about a week I began to feel more energetic with no constipation. Then I decided to try Floradix because of the rave reviews. I've been taking it about a week and I'm feeling exhausted again. Plus it tastes terrible. So I'm switching back to Bluebonnet immediately.

Chelated mineral

Posted by Reviewer1706966 on Jun 15, 2010

Chelated minerals are easily absorbed by the human body and don't cause gastrointestinal disturbances. I trust Bluebonnet when it comes to chelated minerals because they are cheap and you can feel them working.

Good source of iron

Posted by eattothrive on Dec 22, 2010

Haven't gotten my levels back yet to know if it is working. I am trying to raise Ferritin.

Easy on your stomach

Posted by Reviewer2636728 on Dec 27, 2011

I have problems with iron absorbment and usually also get my stomach stuck or at least in pain with iron supplements. Until this one the only iron supplement I've been able to use has been Salus Floravital and Floradix. They just come expensive very soon if longer usage is needed and their iron concentration is quite low. So I've been happy to find Bluebonnet's chelated iron which doesn't give me stomach problems at all and concentration is higher and hopefully it does absorb too!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2197480 on Jan 09, 2012

Fast shipping, exactly as described.