Helpful but

Posted by 4672103407580196186 on Oct 29, 2014

it doesn't trouble my belly like citrate or malate ....but I would be even more satisfied if magnesium stearate would not be included in this product

Very absorbable

Posted by Reviewer2111977 on Feb 19, 2010

This avoids the GI effects of some of the other forms of magnesium.

Great supplement

Posted by Reviewer1406071 on Mar 26, 2010

This supplement helps relax my muscles with fibromyalsia.

High Quality Magnesium Chelate

Posted by Reviewer2485384 on Jun 24, 2010

Each pill contains 200mg of elemental magnesium in chelate form from Albion labs. Couldn't ask for more in a magnesium supplement. Seems less likely to cause loose stools.

Okay.

Posted by TheNutriTech on Jul 25, 2015

With 2 capsules before bed, somehow improved my sleeping quality and waking up with less non-stop thinking and calmer behavior.

Great Product

Posted by 5311204134968431007 on Dec 16, 2013

Great product at a great price. The only problem I had was locating it on your website. I typed in the name (Bluebonnet Chelated Magnesium) and it didn't come up. I only found it because I looked up chelated magnesium to learn if you had another product I might buy in its place. And ta-da! There it was. I would order it from you again.

good value

Posted by Reviewer1455797 on Dec 18, 2012

After doing some research this product came out as the best value ofr money. Chelated magnesium easy to absorp for the body. All in all; good value for money.

Very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2166004 on Jun 03, 2010

This is in a form that my body can use, so it really gets rid of cramps in my feet and legs that used to wake me up at night. I will buy this again.

No unfortunate side effects

Posted by Reviewer3178856 on Oct 19, 2010

I bought this kind (with the Albion stamp on it) because of its nutritional value and because it won't loosen your stool. After more than a week of taking 4/day, I can say that it works as advertised.

Does not stop muscle twitches

Posted by Reviewer2681046 on Dec 27, 2011

This appeared like a wonderful properly manufactured concoction of magnesium but I cannot obtain the desired effect with these pills. I take magnesium every day or else I develop muscle twitches due to magnesium depletion caused by coffee and stress. Either I should start taking 2 caps/day or this pill is simply less effective than my prescription (non-chelated) magnesium.