High Quality Magnesium Chelate

Posted by Reviewer2485384 on Jun 24, 2010

Each pill contains 200mg of elemental magnesium in chelate form from Albion labs. Couldn't ask for more in a magnesium supplement. Seems less likely to cause loose stools.

Favorite magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1148576 on Feb 17, 2011

This is the best magnesium I have every used.

My favorite magesium

Posted by Reviewer1467941 on Mar 25, 2011

This product had everything I wanted in a magnesium supplement, and I will keep re-purchasing. It's very good, and reasonably priced.

Good supplement for cramps

Posted by Reviewer3010395 on Apr 11, 2011

Really good for cramps and in a very convenient capsule.

Big fan!

Posted by Reviewer2033686 on Mar 12, 2014

I read that magnesium glycinate is the best form of magnesium to use to correct magnesium deficiency. I feel calm and focused after taking it. From now on, I'm going to take the chelated form instead of magnesium citrate. Update: I had a nutritional blood analysis recently. My rbc magnesium level is in the upper portion of my lab range. These really work.

Okay.

Posted by TheNutriTech on Jul 25, 2015

With 2 capsules before bed, somehow improved my sleeping quality and waking up with less non-stop thinking and calmer behavior.

good value

Posted by Reviewer1455797 on Dec 18, 2012

After doing some research this product came out as the best value ofr money. Chelated magnesium easy to absorp for the body. All in all; good value for money.

Helpful but

Posted by 4672103407580196186 on Oct 29, 2014

it doesn't trouble my belly like citrate or malate ....but I would be even more satisfied if magnesium stearate would not be included in this product

No unfortunate side effects

Posted by Reviewer3178856 on Oct 19, 2010

I bought this kind (with the Albion stamp on it) because of its nutritional value and because it won't loosen your stool. After more than a week of taking 4/day, I can say that it works as advertised.

Very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2166004 on Jun 03, 2010

This is in a form that my body can use, so it really gets rid of cramps in my feet and legs that used to wake me up at night. I will buy this again.