Excellent Product & Value

Posted by Reviewer2309246 on Dec 11, 2011

Magnesium can increase energy, but is relaxing. Helps with Calcium absorption, but really it can even help with anxiety and poor sleep, being a key ingredient in supplements like ZMA. Works synergistically with Vitamin C and Zinc, good for a man's mojo as well. This form is absorbed well, and does not lead to excessive loose stools if used in moderation, but you have to take enough for your inidividual metabolism. This is the highest dose of *elemental* magnesium you'll get per pill, in a value sized glass bottle that will last you months, and can be reused/recycled.

Finally the Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2352067 on Aug 13, 2011

I have been searching and buying trying to find some magnesium like this. I am so glad I found it, no hard tablets or binding fillers here. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking a quality dose of Magnesium, at a good price.

good supplement

Posted by Reviewer3246430 on Aug 29, 2012

I will buy this supplement again

The only magnesium that is best absorbed.

Posted by 4860325690575451806 on Jul 03, 2014

I have used other magnesium pills in the past but the chelated magnesium is the best absorbed into the body.

good effect magnesium

Posted by 5653034189762793640 on Dec 29, 2014

very good product good price

Great value

Posted by 5564580896634326330 on Dec 18, 2012

Best value for money I found for magnesium. I always buy chelated magnesium for better effects and this one works great for me to prevent menstrual cramps, it helps me relax, gives me more energy and capsules are easy to swallow.

very good magnesium

Posted by NEDERLAND on Apr 07, 2012

easier for people with sensetive gut

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1302643 on Feb 06, 2013

Helps calm the rapid heart beat and gives a good feeling of peace and calm; especially when you experience the pins and needl's feeling! Helps bring you back into balance!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1310579 on May 17, 2012

Gentle on the stomach, effective, and I love the glass jar, too.

Love them

Posted by Gemini on Jun 06, 2015

I really like this brand, they're a great improvement to the previous brand I tried and definitely prevent cramps.