Great!

Posted by Reviewer1310579 on May 17, 2012

Gentle on the stomach, effective, and I love the glass jar, too.

My favorite mag!

Posted by LymeDisease on Jul 09, 2012

This magnesium doesn't cause me any bowel issues at all. It is a great price and is already chelated. I love it! Great size bottle and great value!

good supplement

Posted by Reviewer3246430 on Aug 29, 2012

I will buy this supplement again

good brand of chelated magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1824289 on Oct 05, 2012

I have been taking 1 200mg capsule daily for two months. I take it along with my Vitamin C and Calcium. It seems to help with my mood and I know magnesium is important. Good price for the Bluebonnet brand.

Finally the Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2352067 on Aug 13, 2011

I have been searching and buying trying to find some magnesium like this. I am so glad I found it, no hard tablets or binding fillers here. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking a quality dose of Magnesium, at a good price.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2917164 on Sep 04, 2011

The best form of magnesium, the highest mg dose per vcap, and the best price for said dose. You can't beat this one.

Pleased

Posted by Scottishdave on Oct 04, 2011

Godo quality absorbable magnesium. Very pure and excellent value, non GMO.

Helps me sleep

Posted by Reviewer1264200 on Nov 23, 2011

Love this magnesium. I have many allergies and do fine with this, it's great for intestines and helps me sleep.

Excellent Product & Value

Posted by Reviewer2309246 on Dec 11, 2011

Magnesium can increase energy, but is relaxing. Helps with Calcium absorption, but really it can even help with anxiety and poor sleep, being a key ingredient in supplements like ZMA. Works synergistically with Vitamin C and Zinc, good for a man's mojo as well. This form is absorbed well, and does not lead to excessive loose stools if used in moderation, but you have to take enough for your inidividual metabolism. This is the highest dose of *elemental* magnesium you'll get per pill, in a value sized glass bottle that will last you months, and can be reused/recycled.

good effect magnesium

Posted by 5653034189762793640 on Dec 29, 2014

very good product good price