Excellent Product & Value

Posted by Reviewer2309246 on Dec 11, 2011

Magnesium can increase energy, but is relaxing. Helps with Calcium absorption, but really it can even help with anxiety and poor sleep, being a key ingredient in supplements like ZMA. Works synergistically with Vitamin C and Zinc, good for a man's mojo as well. This form is absorbed well, and does not lead to excessive loose stools if used in moderation, but you have to take enough for your inidividual metabolism. This is the highest dose of *elemental* magnesium you'll get per pill, in a value sized glass bottle that will last you months, and can be reused/recycled.

Awesome product

Posted by Reviewer1112009 on Jan 06, 2012

Great product, I can feel the difference and the 200mg dose allows me to tailor the dose, currently taking 1 - 3 times a day

very good magnesium

Posted by NEDERLAND on Apr 07, 2012

easier for people with sensetive gut

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1310579 on May 17, 2012

Gentle on the stomach, effective, and I love the glass jar, too.

My favorite mag!

Posted by LymeDisease on Jul 09, 2012

This magnesium doesn't cause me any bowel issues at all. It is a great price and is already chelated. I love it! Great size bottle and great value!

good supplement

Posted by Reviewer3246430 on Aug 29, 2012

I will buy this supplement again

good brand of chelated magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1824289 on Oct 05, 2012

I have been taking 1 200mg capsule daily for two months. I take it along with my Vitamin C and Calcium. It seems to help with my mood and I know magnesium is important. Good price for the Bluebonnet brand.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1706966 on Dec 22, 2010

I had already bought the 90 veggie caps version, this is the same but at a cheaper price / per capsule. One of the things I've recently discovered is that it lowers blood pressure. My girlfriend uses it instead of RX drugs for that reason. Don't expect a dramatic decrease but along with some exercise and salt reduction, it really works.

Hard to find product

Posted by Reviewer2500693 on Dec 26, 2010

Mag Glycinate is wonderful for body aches and other symptoms and is hard to find. This is a good product at a good price.

magnesium