Not Bad.

Posted by Reviewer1421175 on Apr 08, 2009

Decent Product.

Muscle spasms, goodbye.

Posted by Reviewer2695165 on Mar 23, 2011

I have been using Bluebonnet multi=minerals in a capsule. These were listed as caplets but the bottle had both mixed together which seemed very weird to me. I have been taking them and they work fine, no muscle spasms. My actual preference is the powder in the gelcap, however, when I ordered I did not notice these were caplets (supposedly) I do not like getting a mixed bottle, it makes me feel like they ran out of one type, and finished it off with the other. However, if you have the pain of muscle spasms these are the best. I had tried other brands and was going to a chiropractor three times a week for help, when these are all it took. A was sent to a specialist who was going to put me on three muscle relaxers a day which would have caused me to be comatose, but chose to try these instead. So glad I did.

Complete multi-minerals

Posted by Reviewer1243772 on May 02, 2009

I would prefer the capsule form if its available in the near future.

Posted by Reviewer3061487 on Mar 08, 2011

My Doctor who specializes in nutritional medicine recommended a compounded script that had similar levels of minerals to this product - and it worked but I couldn't afford it. This product is one tenth the price. The pills are a bit bulky, and it might be worthwhile taking twice as many at half the size.